1694 Mountain Pass Circle, Vista, CA 92081 Map · Phone number

About I TIE THE KNOT- SoCal

Brides and Grooms in Southern California have spoken... and receiving the BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD for BEST OFFICIANT in SAN DIEGO and ORANGE COUNTY can give you and your fiance' confidence when choosing the person that helps you "tie the knot". If you are searching for Personal, Quality Officiant Services in San Diego and Orange Counties, I'd love to serve you!

BasonWedding
197Weddings3255
BasonWedding
197Weddings3255

49 Reviews for I TIE THE KNOT- SoCal

Artie · Married on 11/06/2011

Kreig was like part of the family. Funny and serious when needed to be. We could not have asked for more from him. Our friends and family still talk about how good he was up there with us and thought we knew him for years the way he spoke about us. We met Kreig for 2 hours a month prior to the date. Thank you soo much for making our day perfect Kreig...

Artie Walsh

Sent on 11/30/2011

Melissa · Married on 11/06/2011

After we first met Kreig, we knew we had made the right decision for our ceremony officiant. He had taken the time to get to know each of us and our relationship prior to the wedding. At the ceremony, he mixed a perfect blend of humor and spiritual overtone. He has a wonderful presence that makes you feel calm and reassured. He performed such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that all of our guests asked how long we have known him and where they could go listen to his services. I have to admit that the ceremony was one of my most memorable moments of the wedding - I have watched the video over and over again ... and love every minute! It was perfect!

Sent on 11/30/2011

matt · Married on 11/03/2011

This was a great day for us and he was just great in all he did.What a great service it was amzing

Sent on 12/02/2011

I TIE THE KNOT- SoCal FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Evangelical, No Denomination

• 1694 Mountain Pass Circle Vista, 92081 See on map