Youngstown, OH 44512 Map · Phone number

About I Spy Photo Booth LLC

Looking for something special, unique and entertaining for all ages? This is it!!
Guests will have unlimited visits inside the booth and 4 candid shots each time.
Prints can double as unique wedding or party favors.
Believe us when we say “one time in the booth is never enough"
Rent from I Spy Photo Booth LLC now and let the fun begin!

ispyguysnipped
ispypicsforweddingwire
I Spy Photo Booth LLC
Fun with or without props.  Choose black & white or color picture option each time you enter the...
Fun with or without props. Choose black & white or color picture option each time you enter the...
Great Wedding fun!
Great Wedding fun!
Memory books.
Memory books.
ispyguysnipped

1 Reviews for I Spy Photo Booth LLC

Tabitha · Married on 05/04/2013

We decided to add a little bit of fun to our wedding reception by having a photo booth for our guests. I Spy Photo Booth was a great company to work with! They were reliable, flexible, and very professional. All of our guests enjoyed the fun of the photo booth and they enjoyed the photos. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth company!

Sent on 05/14/2013

I Spy Photo Booth LLC FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Youngstown, 44512 See on map