3755 Cedar, Baker City, OR 97814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About I So Do Slideshow Videos

My Name is Stephanie and I live in a beautiful rural area where I can enjoy the small town feel , the outdoors and work from my home. I have been planning weddings and parties for over 10 years now and have caught the bug to make wedding videos put to ceremony music as a wonderful gift to brides & grooms anywhere for wedding or anniversary gifts.. My hubby is 100% supportive as my IT man and DJ for the parties I produce. You can tell we have a ton of fun in what we do. I work very hard to make the perfect slideshow video for each client and maybe even one day, they will come back so I can produce another video of their maternity and newborn photos :)

Follow I So Do Slideshow Videos on

13 14 wedding 019

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

9 Reviews for I So Do Slideshow Videos

The event was fast approaching and was here before I knew it. Stephanie, kept me updated and with so many things happening with little time to spare she was able to make every face to face meeting productive. She seemed to always be a couple of steps ahead of me. When the day came everything was in place and the event was a total success!!!! At no time did I feel that Stephanie was stressed as she always greeted me with a smile and calm demeanor. Everything was beautiful. She is so creative and always offered me choices, keeping budget in mind. She was so great on the first one that she also organized another event for me just a week and a half later for a charity function. Her creativity and creation for that event was amazing!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Setting wedding photos to music in a slide show is a great way to enjoy the photos again and again. It is amazing how the music adds meaning to the photos and you relive the moment. You will love showing them to your family and friends. The idea is refreshing and fun!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Katherine · Married on 07/25/2015

Love their beautiful keepsake presentation of the biggest day in life! Great way to be able to enjoy and share our wedding photos over and over again!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Award

I So Do Slideshow Videos Pricing

I So Do Slideshow Videos Price Rates

• 3755 Cedar Baker City, 97814 See on map
    5415194055 (Phone number)
    Location of (I So Do Slideshow Videos)