Charlotte, NC 28216 Map · Phone number

About I N V I D I M A K E U P A R T I S T R Y

Professional makeup artist with over 4 years of experience, providing on-site makeup application for weddings, pageants, proms, special events and more. I am committed to pursuing and maintaining excellence in all areas of customer services, while striving tirelessly for the highest level of customer satisfaction. I am devoted to my craft and continue to train, to remain up-to-date with latest trends and techniques. Spice up your everyday look with a head turning style that is customized to fit your individual style and personality. Each makeup application is flawless applied to unveil the style and beauty that radiates within you. If you're looking for a fun, creative and talented makeup artist, look no further! I surely hope to create a customized look that is sure to meet all of your criteria! I look forward to working with you!

tionaheadshotwe
tionaheadshotwe
re

1 Reviews for I N V I D I M A K E U P A R T I S T R Y

Michelle · Married on 04/26/2014

Tai was phenomenal! My make up looked amazing and it survived all my tears - I'm a happy crier and I definitely cried multiple times on my happiest day ever!

My make up looked natural like I wanted it, me but prettier and it came out great in the photographs - Tai is very profession and definitely knows how to play up your best features. She also did my MOH's make up and it looked great too! She also gave us some tips on doing our own make up while she was there.

I would highly recommend Tai!

Sent on 05/05/2014