Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

About I Love Parentheses by Monica Navarro Leonard

Hello. I'm Mónica . I love taking pictures (and Dolly Parton).
These days, I realize that this quality alone is not all that unique - afterall, Instagram is one of my biggest competitors.

I also realize that my ability to say really wonderful and amazing things about myself here is a little less than awesome. I'm much better at face to face introductions (although I do assure you: I'm pretty great). And truly, I do love taking photos. I love meeting new people and planning out the perfect photo session - from zombie attack engagement photos to a fashion editorial style wedding shoot in Manhattan.

I offer boutique services for unique people and their unique circumstances. So if you're looking for a photographer who likes the challenge of thinking a little outside the box and you would like to make photo magic happen, then please contact me!

I am located in Baltimore and serve areas between New York City and Washington, DC.

Follow I Love Parentheses by Monica Navarro Leonard on

mnl708
DSC0091

2 Reviews for I Love Parentheses by Monica Navarro Leonard

Patrick · Married on 03/01/2017

Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2012

Monica is awesome! So easy to work with, very communicative, listens to your needs, and all around amazing person. Not only will her photos knock your socks off, but working with her is just a blast! She makes wedding photography look easy and you will love the results!

Sent on 11/08/2014

I Love Parentheses by Monica Navarro Leonard FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Rev. Jason Sowell
    Rev. Jason Sowell Wedding Officiants

It would take too many words to describe the creativity, professionalism and quality that Monica embodies. Simply put, she's awesome. You won't regret hiring her for your special day.