West Covina, CA 91793 Map · Phone number

About I Love Candy Buffets

Welcome to I Love Candy Buffets

We will design a Candy Buffet to perfectly meet your needs. We can make your event unforgettable and very sweet. All your guests will go home with sweet memories of your special event.

All of our candy buffets include candy, designer jars, white glassine bags, scoops and tongs, set up/take down and clean up.

We also offer special candy bags, alternative containers, personalized imprinted candy bags and much more.

An experienced I Love Candy Buffet designer will work with you to insure you not only get a candy buffet that complements your event, but to also insure that everything goes smoothly. We are here to make your event very special.

mixedpastelsbuffet
pink7
mixedpastelsbuffet

2 Reviews for I Love Candy Buffets

Rhonda · Married on 02/26/2011

I Love Candy Buffets is the best. We had an outstanding candy buffet for our daughters bridal shower. In fact there was such a great response that I will be using Jackie, the owner and top designer to put together a buffet for a baby shower I will be hosting for my son and daughter in law. All my guests from the bridal shower have not stopped talking about the multiple choices of candy and of course the speciality homemade white chocolate and boysenberry crunch Jackie and her staff made. Trust me, the creativity and the extra touches that were generated by Jackie were amazing. This lady can pop ideas of the top of her head like a spinning top.

I truly can't say enough about I Love Candy Buffets, except call Jackie and enjoy a great candy experience.

Rhonda Gibson

Sent on 03/10/2011

monica · Married on 01/01/2011

0.0

I dont think this vendor can be trusted they have other candy companies buffet work listed as their own. Most of the images posted are not their own. Their examples even list AMy Atlas tables as their own.

Sent on 01/17/2012