I Hotel and Conference Center

Champaign, Illinois View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

I Hotel and Conference Center is a full service wedding venue located in Champaign, Illinois. This elegant venue is easily adaptable for couples to make the space their own. I Hotel and Conference Center is located just south of Willard Airport and offers a complimentary shuttle service.

Facilities and Capacity
There are multiple event spaces available at I Hotel and Conference Center, accommodating up to 400 guests. The Illinois Ballroom is nearly 7,000 square feet with wall-grazing and cove lighting, perfect for your luxurious wedding. The Chancellor Ballroom is perfect for a midsize wedding reception, offering 4,000 square feet of space to work with, unique lighting, and a more contemporary feel. If you are having a more intimate affair, there are smaller event spaces available.

The staff at I Hotel and Conference Center offer full service planning and on-site management for your big day. They will gladly work with you to create a custom layout for your event. The professional event planners will ensure everything runs smoothly the day of your wedding, so you can remain stress-free. I Hotel and Conference Center offers an array of services, including:

• Set up
  • Lighting
  • Sound
  • Rental items

Cuisine
This venue has an exclusive relationship with University of Illinois Catering and offers couples full service catering options, including sit-down dinner and buffet style. Spice up the evening with a themed buffet for your wedding or enjoy an elegant sit-down service, the choice is all yours. There are an array of hor d'oeuvres, carefully crafted entrees, delicious desserts, and late-night snack options to choose from to customize your ideal menu. Couples are welcome to host a brunch for the morning after the wedding as well.

Accomodation
At the end of the fun-filled evening, you and your guests can relax with the comfort at I Hotel and Conference Center. The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, a swimming pool and sauna, and a complimentary breakfast.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$19

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Wine
Limited Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

• Hannah
    Hannah Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

We couldn't be happier with I Hotel! The sales, events, and catering staff were all phenomenal to work with, and went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. They were very responsive to all of our questions and made sure to have every detail before the big day so there were no surprises. Our overnight accommodations in the hotel were top notch, and the staff helped us load out all of our decorations the next morning!
    Amanda Married on 03/24/2018
    We had a wonderful experience with this hotel and their staff. During the planning process, they were always available as decisions were made. They were flexible with changes made and provided thoughtful suggestions. The day of the our wedding, an unexpected blizzard threw a wrench in our wedding timeline. They were hugely accommodating in changing the timeline for the order of events. The staff were so kind and flexible. I cannot say enough about their wonderful staff! I would also note that the food was amazing! It was the best food that I have ever had at a wedding or event by a huge margin.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 12/31/2017
    The I Hotel and Conference Center was a great choice for our wedding reception. They were professional, accommodating, and we felt the prices were fair. We received multiple compliments about the food, beverage, and event space.

I Hotel and Conference Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!

1900 South First Street Champaign, Illinois, 61820
217-615-2931
Location of (I Hotel and Conference Center)

I Hotel and Conference Center frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at I Hotel and Conference Center?

I Hotel and Conference Center includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At I Hotel and Conference Center, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

I Hotel and Conference Center includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Server(s)

At I Hotel and Conference Center, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at I Hotel and Conference Center includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Wine
  • Limited Bar

What are the most important characteristics of I Hotel and Conference Center in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by I Hotel and Conference Center for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at I Hotel and Conference Center for wedding events?

I Hotel and Conference Center offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does I Hotel and Conference Center offer?

I Hotel and Conference Center offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does I Hotel and Conference Center offer for wedding events?

I Hotel and Conference Center offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend I Hotel and Conference Center and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

I Hotel and Conference Center is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding

Wedding Venues