Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

35 Reviews for "I Do" Wishes

Karen and her team at I Do Wishes did a fabulous job with my daughter Kaitlyn and her husband Elijah's wedding. I told Karen the elements that I was looking for and she far exceeded our expectations. I was so excited to share the beautiful decor with our friends and family at the wedding. We had some unexpected stresses at home just before the wedding, Karen offered to extend her services to help us get ready for the wedding at no extra charge. I would highly recommend her for anyone that needs a decorating service or any event. It was such a pleasure to work with Karen who took such pride in quality decor and service.

Profile Picture Mary Jo, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pricey but very helpful and professional. Did an Awesome job with everything and worked directly with other vendors so less stress on me.

Profile Picture User4681561, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Karen did such a wonderful job on my wedding. Everything looked so beautiful! She took the time to go over everything with me and decide what would work best. She even went to special effort to find a color to match up with my color scheme. Probably my favorite wedding vendor during all of this and I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/10/15, 1 Review