6087 Motz Ter., The Villages, FL 32163 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About “I DO” Weddings

“I DO” Weddings is a wedding officiant service based out of The Villages, Florida. Bob Alan is an experienced celebrant who can help you arrange your beautiful ceremony, as well as presiding over it. Offering to join two people together in matrimony, Bob’s mission is to craft a loving, personalized ceremony for you to remember for years to come.

Experience

An expert at public speaking, Bob’s background as an anchorman, salesman, and public speaking coach has provided him with the know-how to effectively address a crowd. This experience informs his approach to officiating. He is well-versed in the art of communicating, and helping others to express their feelings and thoughts clearly and concisely.

Bob’s aim is to work together with couples in order to create the sort of ceremony that is a reflection of their character, personality, and preferences. For your happily-ever-after moment, “I DO” Weddings wants to ensure that it is as authentically you as possible. To achieve this, Bob encourages couples to write and say their own vows, as well as offering premarital counselling. These elements allow Bob to foster communication between the couple of honor, as well as enabling them to publicly declare their love for each other.

Typically, the ceremonies conducted by “I DO” Weddings can last under 30 mins or up to a full hour.

1 51 1070297 1560193677

“I DO” Weddings 5
“I DO” Weddings 6
“I DO” Weddings 7

Laurence · Married on 09/09/2017

Best day of our lives and Bob Alan couldn’t have done a more loving ceremony.

I highly recommend Bob Alan for any special events. He made our day very special. Thank you Bob!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    “I DO” Weddings 11
    “I DO” Weddings 12
    “I DO” Weddings 13
    “I DO” Weddings 14

Cindy & Matt Crawford · Married on 09/19/2015

Reverend Alan is the consummate professional. .

Bob Alan was the perfect choice for our renewal of vows. Personable and professional. Great wit and sends of humor too.

Sent on 06/22/2019

“I DO” Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, GA, KY, OH, OR