Round Hill, VA 20141 Map · Phone number

About I Do Wedding Essentials

When I planned my wedding in 2004, I hated buying things over the Internet. I really wanted to see and touch everything that I was buying and party stores had a modest selection. It's your wedding day and you want every detail to be perfect.

This is why I created I Do Wedding Essentials - a store where you can get supplies AND ideas all in one place. Planning is hard. Make it easy. We sell practically everything you need - even your dress.

We also offer custom design services which include, but are not limited to: favors, candy buffets, silk floral arrangements, and beaded bouquets (yes, imagine a bouquet that will last forever!).

blue brown leaves
pinkpolkadot duvet
blue brown leaves
buffet1

7 Reviews for I Do Wedding Essentials

Beautiful work and will recommend them to others. Easy to work with

Sent on 10/13/2013

Tina · Married on 09/21/2008

I have to admit that I felt completely overwhelmed when it came to picking out invitations. I thought I would give it a go, and stopped in at I Do Wedding Essentials, and Kristin was the absolute best! I told her what I had in mind (which really wasn't too much information!) and she helped me pick out the perfect invitations, at a REALLY geat price! She also walked me through the entire ordering process (She actually even did all the writing!) and it was all done in no time. She called me when they came in, and all I had to do was stop in the store and pick them up, packaged beautifully. I got perfect invitations, at a great price, and it was amazingly painless. Thank you so much Kristin!

Sent on 10/30/2008

Kari · Married on 06/21/2008

Quaint little store in historic downtown Leesburg has everything from invitations, ceremony necessities, bachelorette party goodies and anything else you can think of. The best part of the store is the owner. She's sweet, helpful, professional and if she doesnt have what you're looking for she will order it for you. The prices are great and you can actually see what you're paying for instead of internet shopping for it all. This shop did my invitations which were gorgeous, my guest book and accesories and also did a candy buffet for my reception that was amazing. My guests talked about it all night. You tell the store what you want, the colors you want for your candy and they do all the work. I highly recommend this wonderful little shop!

Sent on 07/02/2008