Redding, CA 96003 Map · Phone number

About "I Do" Wedding Creations

Wedding planning for every budget - Intimate to Extravagant

I am a certified Wedding Coordinator in the Redding, California area. I offer a range of services from full wedding coordination to day of wedding services. I also offer free consultations.

I will work with you to create a beautiful wedding that is uniquely yours, in a stress free environment, allowing you to relax and enjoy each special moment. "I Do" Wedding Creations will carry out your day, your way, as you have always imagined it. From the moment you begin getting ready to the last dance, I will be there, making sure your day runs flawlessly.

At "I Do" Wedding Creations it will be my honor to provide you with all of your wedding needs.

Become a fan on facebook and receive daily wedding tips!

Follow "I Do" Wedding Creations on

kissingatchurchfavorite
"I Do" Wedding Creations
My couple who were married January 2010.  What a beautiful bride & groom they are!
My couple who were married January 2010. What a beautiful bride & groom they are!
amandaJJ
kissingatchurchfavorite

1 Reviews for "I Do" Wedding Creations

Amanda · Married on 01/02/2010

When I decided to get married I thought I could plan it with the help of my mom and sister. I started getting overwhelmed and met Tracy about 6 weeks before my wedding. She took over my hectic plans and had lists and kept on top of EVERYTHING. She made our wedding day so smooth and my husband and I (or my mom and sister) did'nt have to worry about any of the details. She is very detail oriented organized and most of all compassionate about making your wedding day the best day of your life. Brides should not have to stress over anything let someone else take care of it while you enjoy every moment. She made our day so special and I will suggest to every bride to use I Do Wedding Creations as your coordinator.

Sent on 01/29/2010

"I Do" Wedding Creations FAQ

• Ann Your Document Specialist
    Ann Your Document Specialist Wedding Invitations

We had the pleasure to work with Tracy on an upcoming wedding and it was truly a delightful experience. She is very professional with a friendly-fun personality. Very hard working and willing to go beyond her means to meet her client’s needs. With the client's best interest in mind, she is our preferred planner and we will recommend her to anyone.

• Redding, 96003 See on map