110 Calle Del Parque apt. 12 G, San Juan, PR 00907 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About I DO THE HONORS

I Do the Honors has been officiating weddings for more than 8 years on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. Our ceremonies are all designed to include a touch of relevancy and tradition. Our values for an excellent ceremony experience are humor, romance and creativity. Each customized wedding ceremony includes a creative gift that will symbolize and illustrate the couples unique love story. From the opening words to the closing classical statement, "you may now kiss your bride" the couple and their guests will enjoy an encouraging environment that love always wins. I hope to do the honors at your wedding ceremony.

i do honor 50
i do honor 1

9 Reviews for I DO THE HONORS

• oceanjo

Joselyd · Married on 07/29/2017

Great experience with Bert!

Bert was great! He helped us gather the necessary documents needed to get a marriage license from Puerto Rico. I'm originally from Puerto Rico but my husband and I live stateside. While we wondered around San Juan getting the documents, he got to know us a little bit and incorporated that into our wedding. He officiated in both English and Spanish. Our guests complemented us on his job well done and how lovely it all was. We would highly recommend Bert as an officiant!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Gabby · Married on 01/07/2017

I just can't even put into words how Bert truly blessed us by agreeing to officiate our ceremony. There were a few things I was sure of as a destination bride. Bert was one of them. Our initial consultation with him just put my mind at ease and I knew he got our vision. We wanted a truly unique vow renewal that incorporated our culture, various family members and different traditions we had and he helped us bring it all to life. He organized everything and our ceremony went flawlessly. Bert was so giving, patient and just smiled through the whole process despite many hiccups. He was so flexible and very fairly priced. He was so easy to talk to and respected our wishes and vision. I really appreciated that he wanted to learn more about my hubby and I as individuals as well as our culture and he incorporated these aspects on the day of, which was a great surprise! I just cannot say enough great things about Bert. I know one of the reasons that our ceremony was so special is because of Bert being at the helm and officiating our ceremony. He had a beautiful message and our family was truly touched by his thoughtful words and the effort that went into everything he delivered on our day. Thank you Bert for making our day truly special and memorable!! Thank you for blessing our union and honoring our vision!! If you're ever in NC, you have a home :) - Gabby & Eyoha

Sent on 01/15/2017

Clarissa · Married on 01/06/2017

Words can't describe how amazing Bert made this special day for us. His words, advice, attention to details, the way he personalized his sermon to us as a couple... it was just incredible. He went way, way ahead of any expectations we had. Ceremony was beautiful and he made it unforgettable. Bert went above and beyond to make our day unique, and we couldn't be happier. We are still amazed to how beautiful the ceremony was, and it was all thanks to Bert.

Sent on 01/10/2017