5551 Rockpointe Drive, Clifton, VA 20124 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About I Do Photography Inc.

Let our creative husband and wife photography team capture the moments of your special day that you will treasure forever. Two experienced photographers known for catching the moments and energy in a fun and unobtrusive way. Online proofing makes it easy for you and your guests. Our images and Graphistudio wedding albums from Italy are a winning combination. An engagement portrait session is included. Please visit our website for inspiration and information!

Follow I Do Photography Inc. on

parsons
E023
E030
Washington Monument

9 Reviews for I Do Photography Inc.

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2011

Randy and Susan are wonderful photographers! It was so nice having a husband and wife team. It allowed Susan to follow the bridesmaids and I as we got ready for the wedding and Randy to follow the groom and groomsmen while they got ready before the wedding! We were getting ready far away from each other and having two photographers made it possible to catch photos of both sides of the bridal party before the wedding!
    They are very organized and such nice, easy going people! They made it fun for us and we were very comfortable around them! Having the both of them taking pictures of us at the same time gave us snap shots from different angles in a quicker time! That was a neat concept we admired!
    They knew well how to pose us and found good picture taking spots before the wedding even began! They are so thoughtful and creative as well as all the other great things they are!
    Then later they gave us a slideshow with some of the highlights of our wedding! It made my mom cry, it was so sweet! Everyone loved the photos, especially my husband and I! I would recomend them to anyone who wants extrodinary pictures by extrodinary people!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2010

Randy and Susan Wyant, husband and wife team of IDo Photography were a great photo duo for our November 6, 2010 wedding. Since there was a two hour time lapse between the ceremony and the reception, we included Randy and Susan in our limousine ride to a photo shoot in DC. The Wyants chose the beautiful backdrop of the Jefferson Memorial for the wedding party photography. It proved to be a great choice and very a picturesque location during a crisp Fall day. Susan and Randy were very patient as it was quite chilly and the bridesmaids were in no mood to pose in the chilly air. The Wyants took control and made everything work and the photos turned out great.

At the wedding ceremony and the reception, the photographs presented to us for selection for our album were plentiful and very well done. Not only did they capture the whole look of the wedding, but they included dear family members and friends celebrating and now to be forever remembered.

We highly recommend IDo Photography because their work is not only a superb and beautifully done record of our special day but Randy and Susan's personalities and working style were non-interfering and they were patient and professional at all times. You will be very happy with your wedding remembrance as the Wyants have provided for us -- both with the photos and the presentation. We are very pleased with our choice.

Sent on 02/07/2011

Shahin · Married on 10/09/2010

Randy and Susan were wonderful. They were flexible, kept us calm and just a lot of fun to work with. Their attention to details was fantastic and the finished product was amazing. My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with our selection. We highly recommend I do Photography. Thanks Randy and Susan!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Award

I Do Photography Inc. FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do Photography Inc. 1
    Free Wedding guest signature photo book
    When you contract with us for our services for your event, we will include a custom designed photo book for your guests to sign as they enter. This includes amazing images from your engagement session

• Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
    Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Travel Agents

I highly recommend I Do Photography! Susan and Randy will help capture the once in a lifetime moments of your wedding so you can cherish them for years to come! Tell Susan and Randy that Dana sent you!

• Events By Simone
    Events By Simone Wedding Planners

I have used Susan and Randy for several of my weddings, they have always been very easy to work with, professional, focused and eager to satisfy the client. I look forward to working with I Do Photography again, lovely photos too!!

• 5551 Rockpointe Drive Clifton, 20124 See on map