I Do In Key West

Key West, FL View map

I Do In Key West is a full-service wedding company that specializes in helping couples and family members from all over the world enjoy their wedding day by taking care of all the coordinating details.

As a Notary Public & Ordained Minister in the State of Florida, I can perform your wedding on the beach, or at any other location determined by you. As your personal Wedding Planner, we will discuss your personal choices for your upcoming wedding, we can converse by email or phone if you prefer. Island-style weddings are my specialty!

I have performed over 300 weddings in South Florida. My services start at $175. Clients will get my personal attention for their wedding plans: I will work with them to ensure their destination wedding lives up to their dreams.

Choose from one of my personalized Wedding Packages and Photography Packages, or we can work together to create a unique Wedding Affair designed especially for you; no matter how small, and within any budget. All of my Wedding Packages are based on two people, but most of them will accommodate your invited guests. I am qualified to make arrangements for your Photographer, Wedding Cake, reception, Catering, Music, flowers and transportation for your guests.

The Most Important Day of Your life - I Can Help make it the Best Day of Your Life and An Affair To Remember!