422 21st Street, Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About I Do Graphics

It's all about you!

Creative wedding invitations, save the date cards, wedding programs,
escort cards, dinner menus, thank you cards, and more, all customizable just for your wedding!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Why I Do Graphics? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Flexibility: Every design is fully customizable. Pick your design, your colors, and your fonts, and work with one of our artists to create the perfect wedding invitations.
One-of-a-kind designs: Your wedding stationery will truly be your own. Our designs are exclusive to I Do Graphics, and with your customizations, your invitations will be unlike any others.
Personal service: You will be paired directly with one of our designers to work with you one-on-one on your layouts and to help you in choosing colors and fonts.
Coordinating accessories: All pieces can be custom designed to perfectly match your wedding…

Invitations
Save-the-date cards
Programs
Place cards and table markers
Dinner menus
Custom drawn maps

Wedding website

Complimentary proofs: Not on line—in the mail. You will receive actual physical examples of exactly what each piece will look like before you order.

Experience: Anja and Amanda have over 30 years combined experience as graphic artists, and I Do Graphics has been serving brides nationwide for seven years.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? How it works ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Browse our galleries to find a design
Choose from over 150 colors and patterns
Work with one of our designers to create the perfect layout
Share with your guests!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Greenvitations by I Do Graphics ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Style-Conscious, Earth-Friendly Wedding Stationery!

Please see our website for a new line of wedding invitations made with recycled papers! We have revamped some of our favorite designs to make them kinder to Mother Earth. Looking for recycled programs or save the date cards? No problem. All of the designs at www.i-do-graphics.com can also be made with recycled papers. Just see our site or ask us for details!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Clockwise from top left: Delilah Pocketfold Wedding Invitation, Rachael Wedding Program, Molly Place Card, Alexis Thank You Card.

From right to left: Charlotte Pocketfold Wedding Invitation, Annie Place Card, Sarah Save the Date Card, Elise Wedding Program.

From right to left:
Francesca Wedding Invitation and Enclosures, Octagonal Favor Box, Samantha Wedding Program.

Clockwise from top left: Madeline Wedding Program, Naomi Place Card, Lindsey Pocketfold Save the Date Card, Vivienne Booklet Wedding Invitation.

Clockwise from top left: Haley Wedding Program, Lauren Pocketfold Wedding Program, Alexis Thank You Card, Erin Place Card.

Follow I Do Graphics on

tile150x150509
delgreen

60 Reviews for I Do Graphics

Anne · Married on 04/26/2014

Anja and I Do Graphics are amazing. My MOH had used Anja for her wedding and after viewing several different options, I felt the most comfortable and impressed with Anja. Thank goodness I did! She was amazing. Quick to respond to emails, answered all my questions, sent samples out on time. We communicated via email long distance and it was incredibly easy. We used her for invitations, programs, table cards and escort cards. I am someone who loves consistency and I loved how she was able to tie everything in together. I had to be a bit more budget conscience towards the end and she worked with me to accomplish that. Her suggestions were on point and I am so thankful and grateful for her. I got so many compliments and I loved that everything tied in together. I HIGHLY recommend using I Do Graphics. They take the stress out of the situation and I cannot be more thankful for that. Anja is the best!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

I had no idea where to begin with finding invitations for our wedding so I went to the internet and began looking. Out of the three invitation places we contacted only Amanda from I Do Graphics responded. Amanda was very professional and prompt in her responses and was easy to work with. She helped us coordinate the design of our invitation with our wedding colors and even suggested adding a church and a champaign flute stamp on our map to distinguish the ceremony and the reception sites (since there were two locations). The pricing is reasonable for the quality and service you receive. We even bought matching ceremony programs (which we were originally going to do ourselves) from I Do Graphics after receiving such high praises for the quality and style of the invitations. I would defiantly recommend I Do Graphics in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

Anja made this process so easy! We worked long distance and normally that would be a challenge to not being able to see the products/choices in person, but Anja provided so many great visuals via email. She was always very quick to respond and provided an amazing product that exceeded my expectations. We received so many compliments on our invitations, I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/02/2012

I Do Graphics FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• I Do Graphics 1
    Free Proofs!
    I Do Graphics provides complimentary proofs with every order. Not on line--in the mail. You will receive actual physical examples of exactly what each piece will look like before you order.
  • I Do Graphics 2
    Free Envelope Addressing
    Mention that you found I Do Graphics through www.weddingwire.com or www.marthastewartweddings.com, and we will print your mailing and return addresses on your invitation envelopes for free! Wedding invitations and envelopes must be purchased from I Do Graphics. Printing on an equal number of envelopes to the number of invitations purchased is included in the offer. Printing will be digital flat print and will match your invitation colors and fonts.

• Tom Wahlman Photography
    Tom Wahlman Photography Wedding Photographers

I do Graphics Can Work Anywhere in Any Economy. Get Them if You Can.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• ProvoCouture Events
    ProvoCouture Events Wedding Planners

I Do Graphics has fantastic customer service, and I have appreciated their willingness to work with me as a vendor, especially sending out samples.

• 422 21st Street Denver, 80205 See on map