"I Do" Events Inc.

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

"I Do" Events Inc. is a wedding planning business located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Owner Tressa has worked in the wedding industry since 2016, helping to plan and organize weddings and corporate events before eventually starting her own business. Whether you'd like assistance from the beginning or just day-of coordination, Tressa will make your wedding planning experience feel effortless.

"I Do" Events Inc. can assist with every part of your event, including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. They can even help to plan your engagement, followed by an unforgettable engagement party. Wedding planning packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Some of the services included in these packages are:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest-list management
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bayley R. Getting married on 10/12/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

To the infinity….. and BEYOND.

Some say people go above and beyond… Tressa goes HIGHER! She was literally sewing one of our groomsmen back into his pants after they tripped during pre-ceremony pictures. We loved having Tressa and she is a wonderful person. All of our guests were impressed with her and she was kind and professional to everyone!! Book her!!!! You will not regret it.
    Montgomery R. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Real Deal, The Best of the Best!

Look no further. Seriously, STOP scrolling. You found the one. The wedding planner/coordinator of your freaking dreams. Tressa was A DREAM from beginning to end. Her professionalism can't be touched and her knowledge for her industry flows through her soul! Tressa took every single detail and brought it to life ten times more magical than I ever thought possible. "I Do" Events Inc. made each day leading up to our Big Day the best day yet. Every single detail was absolutely stunning all the while she never let me lift a finger. Tressa was a voice of reason and support system, like NO other, throughout the entire process. I never knew I needed a Tressa but I am here to tell you, HIRE TRESSA with "I Do" Events Inc. Her and her team will forever hold a special place in our hearts. WE LOVE YOU BIG TIME!! With all our love, The Ennis'
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn H. Married on 10/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You need her for your wedding!

Tressa and her team were the difference makers in our wedding! We used Tressa for day of coordination and planning. She was immaculate. As a very type A person I was hesitant to hand over all control at the 1 month mark but she reassured me and proved that she has everything more and under control! At 1 month out from our wedding she took control of everything, reached out to all of our vendors, and even caught that we didn't book a bartender and then she fixed our mistake in less than 24 hours! She is so detail oriented and thought of every detail you might need at your wedding. She is so receptive when we changed or added things super last minute. On our wedding day everything went so smooth. She even got thrown a curve ball with our photographer that she handled with such grace and professionalism. We didn't have to think of a single thing during our wedding because Tressa already had it covered. And she made sure we always had a drink in our hand! Even after our wedding she is continuing to help us with our photographer, which to me is above and beyond. I cannot rate her high enough. She is the reason our wedding was the amazing day that it was. You need Tressa at your wedding!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

424 e 36th street Charlotte, NC, 28262
Location of ("I Do" Events Inc.)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding