"I Do" Engravables

Nationwide, Acworth, GA 30144 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About "I Do" Engravables

The "New" Guestbook: Your guests will sign with our easy-to-use included diamond tip Signature Engraving Scribe. It's better than a paper guest book. It lasts forever! All of our signature mats and platters can be personalized with engraving, logos, and symbols.

When planning our own wedding nearly eight years ago, we searched for a non-traditional guest book that we could display in our new home. At the time we could not locate anything that was permanent. After our wedding we continued to search and test products and were able to design a diamond engraving pen to the perfect pewter tray. With over 12 years in the bridal business industry, we realized that we had a unique concept and founded "I Do" Engravables in Atlanta, Georgia. We continue to develop unique, high quality, engravable products for our customers.

Today, our company carries many styles of pewter trays as well as our popular Engravable Signature Mat™ - Patent Pending. Perfect for any occasion. Weddings, Anniversaries, Retirements, Birthdays, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Sports Teams, Holiday Parties, Teacher Gifts, and much more! Our products provide a memorable way to mark your special event in time by having guests sign their name and well wishes on a permanent keepsake. The finished product will always be a timeless keepsake in your home.

Our products have been shipped to customers around the globe and can now be found in many retail stores around the United States. We are proud to offer a unique and classy alternative to the traditional guest book.

Follow "I Do" Engravables on

• Videos 4

21 Reviews for "I Do" Engravables

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2016

We ordered the elegant signature frame in the 16x20 frame size and it is perfect. The quality is amazing and it arrived in perfect condition, they really package it very well. We had about 70 guests and there was plenty of room for everyone to write their names and some little sayings as well. We love that it's not as stark as a white mat and black pen and it really looks elegant in our home. It's a great keepsake and I didn't hear any complaints about not being able to write on it. We can see our signatures clearly and no one overlapped.

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

I have gotten Platters from this vendor to give to my friends for their weddings. They were fast in getting to me. The customer services was over the top. I have gotten platters and try to give it to the bride before the wedding, so they can have them sign by their guests, but when they see how GREAT the platter looks they don't want anyone to sign it. I love the platters so much I think may great more then one for my wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 08/08/2015

I am so happy with our guestbook! It was so different and it looks so nice in our house! My cousin liked it so much that she will also be purchasing her guestbook book from I Do engravables!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Award

"I Do" Engravables FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Barware, Drink Accessories, Hangers, Home Improvement, Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Full Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• "I Do" Engravables 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Clean Ride Limo
    Clean Ride Limo Wedding Limos

Very Professional, great to work with and very affordable. Their product is A+. Highly recommended.

• Nationwide Acworth, Georgia, 30144 See on map