3587 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA 94549 Map · Phone number

About I Do DryStyle

I Do DryStyle Lounge

We are a Luxury BlowDry and Bridal Bar located at 3587 Mt. Diablo Blvd. in Lafayette, CA. Here at iDDS, we have taken the BlowDry Bar phenomenon and added to it, a Bridal Bar. Side by side, they are two concepts under one roof as equals, but with split personalities. Our mission is to take the BlowDry bar phenomenon and Bridal to a level of luxury! By combining the two, we have opened up more doors and more possibilities for our stylists to truly be creative and still work as a team.

We have a 6 station BlowDry Bar that we call the "BlowDryLounge" and a 4 station suite that we call the "PrivateLounge". We offer our guests the chance to reserve our PrivateLounge for their bridal needs and also other events such as Birthdays, Prom parties, Sweet 16's, Princess Parties(for our ladies 12 years old and younger) and more. Guests can also reserve our entire space for bigger parties and events. We also offer our services On Location for our guests that need us to come to them for any occasion! Our goal is to be the best at what we do -- BlowDrys, Bridal, Special Event HairStyling, UpStyling, and MakeUp!

Follow I Do DryStyle on

f0149
2c931ebf095f94f1 DRY STYLE LOUNGE VERTICAL LOGO FINAL2
photo 3 png

1 Reviews for I Do DryStyle

Taylor was an absolute pleasure to work with and did such an amazing job with my hair on my wedding day. She was extremely flexible and patient since I was not exactly sure what look I was going for. Not only is Taylor a HUGE sweetheart, she is a very talented and a passionate stylist who really cares about her clients and wants to make sure they look perfect. I know my entire bridal party was incredibly pleased with their services as well. Taylor and her partner have recently opened up their own Bridal salon for make-up and hair and I definitely plan on recommending them to all of my friends.

Sent on 06/11/2015

I Do DryStyle FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes