1358 Shallow Lake Drive, O Fallon, MO 63366 Map · Phone number

About "I Do" Designs by Jen

Hi , My Name is Jen and I'm the owner/stylist for "I DO" Designs by Jen. How fun & exciting it is to plan Your Special Day . I'm here to help make your Special day everything you want it to be !

I LOVE doing weddings and it has become very much a Passion of mine since 2004 .It's truly a honor to be apart of the "Finishing touches" for the Bride & Bridal Party !

I am committed to providing you and your bridal party the most professional products in the business. I love sitting down at Your FREE consultation and discussing the designs that best fit you to complete the Look you've Always dreamed about !

One of the Best features of my business is I COME TO YOU ! This makes for the most relaxing and flawless morning for you and your bridal party to enjoy , and definitely one to remember forever ! I look so forward to meeting you and being apart of your Special Day !

Sincerely,

photo 23
michelle 3
2069463313154303317101655042889n

9 Reviews for "I Do" Designs by Jen

Jenny Egan was the most perfect fit for my wedding. She and I met to create that perfect look months before the wedding and she was such a breath of fresh air designing that perfect look for my fairytale wedding! She nailed the princess look on the run through and an even more amazing look the day of! I have had so many compliments when people see my pictures. I wanted my girls to feel beautiful that day whatever that meant for them and Jenny made sure she contacted them and asked them what look they wanted. We wanted a classy 1920's look for the girls and that is exactly what she delivered! Individual to all of them. Their makeup was flawless and everyone glowed! Her energy and warmth beams from her inside and she was so easy going and kind to all involved. She showed up at 6am and worked all day on not only me but 7 bridesmaids, my mother and godchild! She then went above and beyond and worked with my day of coordinator putting out fires caused by our event designer. I have never been so impressed with a business! You MUST hire this amazing talent!

Sent on 01/06/2016

joan · Married on 06/15/2013

If anyone wants a great hairstyle for their special occasion AND excellent service by being there for every photo opp to make sure you look your best, Jen is your girl! She was absolutely amazing and the nicest most caring stylist! You will not be disappointed choosing Jen! Thanks, Jen, for the great job you did for my daughter and my son's weddings! You are the best!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2013

I loved how Jen did my hair for the wedding. She listened to exactly what I said I wanted. She arrived before the actually start time and had plenty of time to spare for touch ups before we took pictures for the wedding. I would 100% recommend Jen to anyone getting married in St. Louis. She is fantastic!!!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Award

"I Do" Designs by Jen FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation