3809 Hampstead Dr., Sylvania, OH 43560 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Deals 1

About I Do Chair Covers

I Do Event Rentals is a wedding and event rental company based in Sylvania, Ohio. This event rental company offers a variety of chair covers, sashes, and linens to help couples add beauty, elegance, and sophistication to the decor of their special event. I Do Event Rentals has been working in the wedding and events business for over 20 years and has ample experience transforming event spaces into something beautiful.

I Do Event Rentals offers pristine chairs, chair covers, sashes, tables, and linens for rental. This company will work with you to make sure your event has the exact look and style that you envisioned. I Do Event Rentals provides rental services across the greater Toledo area. This wedding and event rental company will deliver a quality product paired with excellent service. Additionally, I Do Event Rentals will take care of delivery, set up, and clean up on your big day so you don’t have to.

Follow I Do Chair Covers on

• Videos 2

27 Reviews for I Do Chair Covers

Regnisha · Married on 03/02/2019

A must have!!

Chavair Chairs were a must have for me and I was sooo glad that Alice worked with me to make sure I had them. These chairs were the final touch I needed to complete the look of my reception. They are a great quality and they come in a variety of options. I highly recommend Alice and Gabe.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Jenni · Married on 03/25/2017

We worked with Alice for our chairs, linens and chargers for our wedding. We are so happy that we did! The linens were crisp and the chairs and chargers were in perfect shape! Her eye for detail is incredible! She made suggestions and I am so happy we listened because she made our day so beautiful! Our friends all say we should submit photos from the wedding to different blogs and that is due in large part to the things we rented from Alice! I cannot imagine our day without her help!

Sent on 04/12/2017

-3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sylvania Country Club
    Sylvania Country Club Country Club Weddings

Alice is the ONLY person that I recommend for chair covers and linens! Not only is she always accommodating, she is a true joy to work with. Their linens are always impeccable and they are always on time.

• The Pinnacle
    The Pinnacle Banquet Halls

We love working with I Do! We always get gorgeous linens, delivered and set up with plenty of time to spare! We know what to expect with the product, and we have never been disappointed!

• Bee for the Day
    Bee for the Day Wedding Planners

We love working with Alice and Adam at I Do Chair Covers. They are so particular about what their chair covers look like when they put them on the chairs. They will never put a dirty or wrinkled chair cover on the chairs and their bows are always perfect. I Do Chair Covers has so many colors of sashes from which to choose from that we never have to look elsewhere when we want a unique color. They are professional and so customer conscious. We have 100% confidence when we recommend I Do Chair Covers that our clients will be getting the BEST service they could ask for.

• 3809 Hampstead Dr. Sylvania, Ohio, 43560 See on map