I Do Candids

Phoenix, AZ View map

Congratulations on getting engaged! This is a fun and exciting time in your life. Finding a photographer for your wedding is no small task!

You need to find one that you are comfortable with while you are getting ready, during the ceremony and after. I would like to be that person. I have a candid approach to my photographs, meaning that I try to capture those moments while not being right in your face. Often those are the most cherished.

Let me help you in this process and guide you to find exactly what you are looking for in a photographer.

Daniela Married on 01/16/2015
    I love their job. I would definitely have them again for pictures. They make everything go smooth and enjoyable. They also offer discount for military people.
    Amanda Event on: 12/07/2014
    My fiancé and I won a free engagement shoot with Kimberly at the bridal expo. She was so awesome! She kept us laughing the whole time and had so many cute ideas for our pictures. I have only seen a sneak peak of the pictures but we already LOVE what we see! Definitely recommend!
    Stacy Married on 10/25/2014
    Kim @ idocandids.com it's was a pleasure working with her fun personality and awesome photographer. she captured great shots of the entire wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Nicole Arend Weddings & Events Nicole Arend Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Kimberly from I Do Candids. Kimberly was such a joy to work with and was a huge help at the wedding we worked at together. When the limo broke down she was with the bride while I was at the event venue taking care of the guests and groomsman. The pictures turned out beautifully and I am very excited to refer I Do Candids to many more couples!

2013 W Maldonado Rd Phoenix, 85041
Location of (I Do Candids)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding