N551 Ramsey Road, Arlington, WI 53911 Map · Phone number

About "I Do" Cakes by Betty

I have temporarily closed my business due to a move. I want to thank all of my couples who have been so good to me. You have been a blessing.

"I Do" Cakes by Betty is a licensed custom wedding cake shop. Betty Arp, owner, wants you to have the wedding cake of your dreams that not only looks beautiful but tastes great.

Betty has over 25 years of experience and keeps up with the latest trends. She provides a delicious, moist, quality product. Betty is very passionate about the product she produces. "I Do" Cakes by Betty has been a top 3 finalist the past 5 years for the "Best of Wisconsin" wedding cakes sponsored by Wisconsin Bride magazine.

Set up an appointment for a tasting. You may not have 15 samples at the tasting, but you can trust that your samples were made only for you and they have not been frozen. What you taste is the quality you can expect on the day of your wedding.

Betty has been a member of the International Cake Exploration Society for over 20 years and has served as a state rep for at least 7 years. She is also a member of the National Association of Wedding Professionals.

Follow "I Do" Cakes by Betty on

dscn0215
image

41 Reviews for "I Do" Cakes by Betty

Casey · Married on 10/03/2015

Betty was amazing to work with. I hosted my brother's wedding Oct 3 2015 and at the last minute Betty was able to accommodate our special requests. The bride and groom had a very unique design that took a lot of time and needed a lot of attention to detail. Betty nailed it!!! She was wonderful to work with and was prompt with the delivery. All of the guests at the event raved about the taste of the cake and the design. Thank you Betty!

Sent on 10/06/2015

"I Do" Cakes by Betty's reply:

It was my pleasure Casey. Thanks for the kind words and the challenge!

Vanessa · Married on 05/30/2015

Betty has been apart of many of the events that my family has hosted. Her cakes are always a center of attention and compliments are always offered by guests. The cake for our wedding was particularly special since Betty made the cake for my parents 27 years ago and was now making ours. She was so amazing to work with! We had no idea what design we wanted because we liked so many of them. We left the creativeness in Betty's hands and it turned out better than we could have imagined. I would recommend her time and time again for any
    occasion! Delicious!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Bianca · Married on 05/24/2015

Betty from I Do Cakes was a pleasure to work with. We got to taste her amazing cakes at our cake tasting. All the flavors were so delicious so it was hard to narrow it down but we ended up going with a few layers of hazelnut and a few layers of champagne, which were absolutely delicious. Our wedding cake was delicious and one of the most uniquely crafted I have ever seen! It was shaped like birch tree slices and was decorated with sugar hydrangea flowers to match our wedding flowers. Betty was able to make our cake look like a real birch tree, with the layers of bark looking like it is peeling off, as a real birch tree wood slice would do. She even let us use a cake stand made out of real twigs for an additional authentic woodsy touch! We received so many compliments on the cake and it is one of my most favorite pictures to show to my friends and family. The cake was so reflective of our personal wedding theme and style! I would recommend I Do Cakes by Betty to anyone looking for wedding cake services.

Sent on 06/07/2015

• Cherry Blossom Events
    Cherry Blossom Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Betty! She is talented and a pleasure to work with!

• The Traveling Photo Booth - Madison & Milwaukee
    The Traveling Photo Booth - Madison & Milwaukee Photo Booths

"I Do" Cakes by Betty is a top notch wedding vendor in the Madison and surrounding areas. Betty has been in the wedding industry for years which makes her super reliable and established but what we love about her even more is that she is on top of new design trends which continuously keeps her on top of the cake business. She made my daughter's 1st birthday cake and our family and friends were so impressed by it they didn't believe it was real, in addition, once we finally sliced into the cake it melted in your mouth. Design and taste equals your dream wedding cake and Betty has you covered!

• Sugar Pear Design
    Sugar Pear Design Wedding Invitations

There are only three words that can describe Betty's cakes: "Oh. My. Gosh!" Betty's cakes are both wonderfully delicious and amazingly beautiful. They are truly a work of art - from decorating details to combination of flavors, they are sure to please your taste buds. My personal favorite? Her Champagne cake - you really need to try it for yourself!

• N551 Ramsey Road Arlington, 53911 See on map