About i-do Boutique

The i-do Boutique is a complimentary event resource library for anyone planning a wedding or special event. We invite you to stop in and browse our information on local wedding and event venues and talented, in demand and sometimes hard to find vendors – all in one place. Our experienced staff will guide you through the planning process by providing superior vendor recommendations, unique design ideas and smart planning advice.

If you need more personalized help from our lead consultant, Brigid Horne-Nestor, or if you would like to hire a wedding or special event planner, we offer several service options tailored to fit your individual needs. Our planning and coordination assistance encompasses everything from partial wedding/event day directing to full service planning.

A portion of our proceeds is donated to the Pink Initiative, a collection of wedding industry professionals dedicated to funding awareness, outreach, education and research for cancer.

We also specialize in Sweet Treat Buffets, one of the hottest wedding trends, and Cincinnati themed out of town guest bags.

View...
-Demos from Videographers
-Photographer's portfolio slideshows
-Photos of past clients

Listen to...
-Demos from local ceremony musicians and soloists
-Demos from the best local and national wedding/event bands
-The most popular ceremony music selections for the prelude, processional & recessional
-The most popular reception music selections for the first dance, the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance
-The most popular ceremony readings

Research in our library for...
-Ceremony Venues
-Reception Venues
-Bridal Shower Venues
-Rehearsal Dinner Venues
-Menus of local caterers
-Bridal fitness choices
-Fleets of transportation companies (limos, shuttles, trolleys, vintage and specialty cars)
-Ceremony Officiants (religious, civil and in between)
-Designers carried in local wedding dress and tuxedo shops
-Wedding gown restoration, preservation and cleaning options
-Unique wedding and event enhancers like photo booths, caricature artists and more!

Review the portfolios of...
-Hair and Makeup Professionals who will come to you
on your wedding day
-Salons that cater to bridal parties
-Calligraphers
-Custom Invitation designers
-Florists
-Photographers
-Lighting Companies
-Rental Companies (tents, tables, chairs, linen, chairs covers etc…)

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

12 Reviews for i-do Boutique

Karen and Christina are the unsung heroines of our wedding! The weekend was seamless thanks to their VERY detailed timeline we created together over several meetings and emails. I loved that our wedding was completely stress-free thanks to them! If anything went wrong during the day, we were none the wiser because of their services. We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture User7018480, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I met with Karen Montgomery to discuss vendor options for my 2016 wedding and she was wonderful! Very knowledgeable and able to suggest vendors that would compliment the vision that I have for our special day! Karen and the I-Do Boutique is an invaluable resource for wedding planning in Cincinnati area!

Profile Picture User5557808, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so thankful for Karen Montgomery and I-do! Karen was such a blessing to my husband and I on our big day. She relieved all of my stress with her organization, reliable contacts, brilliant ideas, patience and awsome attitude. Whatever I needed, Karen took care of it. Seriously, the staff literally separated 30k wholesale white silk rose petals to line the aisle of my church the night before my wedding... Need I say more?! I would and have recommended Karen and I-do over and over. I just am so thankful for her hard work and diligence on such a special day in my life. You cannot go wrong with having Karen Montgomery and I-do as a part of your team.

Profile Picture Katheryn, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

i-do Boutique FAQ

2 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
As a venue owner who wants to work with the best vendors I send all of my clients to the boutique to shop around and get the best advice!

I-Do is super professional in their planning, coordination and execution of black tie events. They offer 5 star service.

The best (and first) one-stop-shop for brides to shop multiple qualified vendors at a time. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. The I-Do Boutique should be a stop for every bride.

Brigid and I have worked on many gorgeous weddings together over the years in the Cincinnati area and I am always thrilled when brides choose her services because I know they will be in good hands. Brigid and her i-do-Boutique team of professionals possess the qualities of top-notch planning, skill, warmth and overall friendliness and accessibility. When we are working a wedding together I can always count on Brigid's confidence in Ford-Ellington Wedding Design to guide a bride to realizing her entire vision of her big day. I feel most fortunate to work with such a trusted event professional as Brigid and highly recommend her services. Brigid is definitely one of the best!

What a great concept and wonderful resource for brides! Brigid has pulled together her preferred pros to save you time and aggravation. Skip the cattle call bridal shows and relax at this adorable boutique.

2009 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH 45208   See On Map