Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Map · Phone number

About I Do Bliss - Custom Wedding Invitations

I create one of a kind, chic & exclusive invitations for weddings & special events. I dedicate the time & passion to understanding each of my client’s needs and work to create novel and modern ideas. Each set of custom invitations are precisely assembled by hand, using the finest papers, ribbons, and delicate materials to create a stylish mix of patterns, textures and colors. Your unique invitations will allow the spirit and excitement of your celebration to be expressed by family and friends leading up to your special day.
Follow I Do Bliss - Custom Wedding Invitations on

IMG 4203
IMG 4324

20 Reviews for I Do Bliss - Custom Wedding Invitations

Kasey · Married on 11/20/2010

Laura From " I Do Bliss" was awesome. I give her 5 across the board. Very Professional & very easy to work with. She was great & i would recommened her to everyone looking for great invitations from weddings to baby showers.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2010

Of all the vendors I had to work with while planning my wedding Laura was the easiest & most fun! Designing my wedding invitations was a process, but Laura made sure it was a simple one. She was there every step of the way and to answer my many, many emails of questions and changes. Our invitations set the tone for our big day and boy were they fabulous. Our guest loved them and so did we !! We hope to use Laura again in the future !!!!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Nicolle · Married on 03/06/2010

Working with Laura was amazing! Not only is she so creative, but she is a great listener and has an incredible ability to produce an even better version of what you had envisioned in your own head! She is totally professional--everything was completed on schedule and with great care. For me, the ease of working with Laura and the beauty and uniqueness of the invitations definitely made the cost worth it. What a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/20/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Jewels by Jan Elegant Bridal Foot Jewelry
    Jewels by Jan Elegant Bridal Foot Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Awesome wedding invitations - extremely creative, excellent service - I would trust them 500% with my wedding invitations.

• Calligraphy by Melanie
    Calligraphy by Melanie Wedding Invitations

I Do Bliss has wonderful invitations! I have worked with I Do Bliss on many occasions and the work is consistently great!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of I Do Bliss - Custom Wedding Invitations to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Scottsdale, 85254 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Please email idobliss@yahoo.com for all inquiries.