1738 VENDOLA DR., Chula Vista, CA 91913 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
  • Photos & Videos 59

About I Do Beautiful Weddings

I Do Beautiful Weddings is an exquisite professional wedding planning company based out of Chula Vista, California. Owner and lead designer, Paula, offers couples her event planning and design expertise for weddings of all types. This team will help ease the stress that goes into planning your wedding, so when your big day rolls around, all you’ll have to do is show up and enjoy your special day surrounded by loved ones. This professional team will cover everything from day-of coordination and month-of coordination, to extensive full-wedding planning - and everything in between, depending on your preferred level of professional involvement. This devoted team lead by Paula will help you pave a smooth path into marriage, and help turn your special day into a dreamlike transition to the next chapter of your love story.

I also have a printing company that prints alot of my wedding clients needs. Mainly wedding tshirst, bridesmaid gifts, mugs, handbags, hats, signs, etc... Please see pictures for samples of my items.

I Do Beautiful Weddings provides couples with a number of special wedding packages to choose from, as well as multiple special services to enhance their experience, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

I ALSO DO SILK SCREEN PRINTING AND HAVE AN ETSY STORE FOR BRIDAL GIFTS, T-SHIRTS AND SO MUCH. MORE

Areas Covered

I Do Beautiful Weddings is based out of Chula Vista, California, and services couples throughout the San Diego area.

alyssa 1 51 1055373 1555492811

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for I Do Beautiful Weddings

Ashley H · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing dedication!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Paula and the No. 1 staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Paula is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made us feel as though she had everything perfectly under control. It’s almost as if she was reading my mind! I loved everything, she respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas as well. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly! So happy with the outcome!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Justine Elaster · Married on 11/17/2018

Great wedding planning

Awesome experience I would hire Paula again in a heartbeat. My wedding day was perfect she is so patient and organized would recommend her to anyone looking to enjoy a stress free wedding or event. Thanks Paula

Sent on 03/30/2019

Johanna Corretjer · Married on 08/12/2018

Spectacular

Paula is Amazing! If your stressed out about anything... just call her right away and she'll take care of it! Anything I saw anywhere and she would searched for it and found it for us with the best options! She’s very organized, patient and punctual! She made sure our Day was beautiful and exactly how I wanted it.

Sent on 04/04/2019