Spencerville, MD 20868 Map · Phone number
1 review

About I Color U Beautiful -Sandra T. Rice

My love for makeup artistry started as a young child watching my sisters and mom put on their makeup. I was fascinated by the time they took to make sure they were presenting their very best, both inward and outward. I soon became the beauty consultant for my family and friends. My first formal experience was an a beauty consultant for Fashion Fair Cosmetics as a graduate student. I was passionate about learning as much as I could about creating each customers desired look.. I have been fortunate enough to stay in the field as a freelance makeup artist for MAC cosmetics. I earned a license in makeup artistry from Von Lee International School of Aesthetics. I have been trained by Suzanne Patterson in High Definition makeup. I am certified in threading and continue to further my knowledge and skills in the field. My goal is to provide professional, high quality serif in order to make your day the way you have envisioned.

Let me and team of experienced and professional makeup artists accentuate your beauty.

• Hair And Faces By Lisa
photo
photo3

1 Reviews for I Color U Beautiful -Sandra T. Rice

Ebony · Married on 02/14/2010

I would highly recommend Sandy to do anyone's make up! For my wedding she gave me a gorgeous red lip, brown shimmery eyes and my foundation looked flawless. She's prompt, quick and very experienced...I just love her!

Sent on 10/10/2011

I Color U Beautiful -Sandra T. Rice FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• JKW Beauty
    JKW Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sandy is a doll! I love working with her because I know I don't have to double check any details with her. She is on top of her game and always arrives with a smile. I hope everyone has a chance to use Sandy as a peer MUA or their personal MUA, she is the best. I use her everytime I get the chance. IColorUBeautiful will leave you in awe of your flawless make-up, laughing with the wonderful Sandy, and pleased at the competitive prices she offers. Let Sandy color you.

• Spencerville, 20868 See on map