Omaha, NE 68198 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

10 Reviews for HyVee-Bakery

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful & delicious!

Melissa at the Stoneybrook Hyvee did an awesome job with our wedding cake - it was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Nayarith · event on 02/04/2018

I had the amazing time of speaking with the ladies in the evening last night on the 2nd of February at the Springfield, MO location. I was having a hard time at first finding a cake for my son. The pokemon cake that they had was the same one that my son had had before. The ladies behind took the time out to show me pictures of cakes they could make. What ended up happening is that I chose to go half and half. They made a Batman and Spider-Man cake in one. The icing is butter cream. The Batman half is chocolate and the Spider-Man half is marble. I told them to take creative liberty as far as the design goes. These ladies did so well. I appreciate them for taking time out and helping me and advising me. They are awesome.

Sent on 02/03/2018

HyVee was wonderful. They have very reasonably priced cupcake/cake options and allow options in flavors and colors of frosting. Their Papillion, NE store gave me three samples before I made my order decision.

Sent on 09/20/2015