Hyperformance Audio Productions

Hyperformance Audio Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hyperformance Audio Productions

We specialize in clear sound at the volume of your choice!
Whatever the occasion, Hyperformance Audio Productions is always the right choice to ensure the success of your next event!

We offer a wide variety of entertainment and audio reinforcement options to you. We use only the best audio and special effects lighting equipment available and have full liability and equipment insurance coverage. Are you a band or group looking for audio reinforcement, a speaker needing your voice to be heard, or someone needing professional music and lighting entertainment, we are the correct choice for you! We provide music for weddings, receptions, concerts, school dances, proms, corporate events and parties.

Call, email, or visit our website today to learn about our entertainment packages available to you! Thank You for checking us out!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Denver

4 Reviews for Hyperformance Audio Productions

4.7

Jorin did such a wonderful job for us at our wedding. His lights and haze machine were fantastic and his playlist got people moving. He worked with us week of the wedding to sit down and make sure that we were all on the same page and our wedding would be perfect. He also was very accommodating and worked in our special requests seamlessly (hook up for guitar during ceremony, special playlists, etc.). Jorin was one of the best quality and affordable DJ's we met with. So glad we were able to book him for our special day!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorin was very easy to work with for our wedding. We hired him for both the ceremony and reception-- at two different venues. He transitioned the songs well during the ceremony and kept the guests dancing during the reception. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Abbie, 7/25/09, 5 Reviews
4.3

Jorin was a great DJ - he brought all of the equipment that was needed and even recorded audio as a back up for the videographer. He dressed professionally and delivered all announcements that were requested. My only complaint is that I made a very specific list of songs to be played for the entire seven hours and I heard many songs that were not on my list.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1192016140343 jrdj
220x220 sq 1192016177015 jr1
220x220 sq 1192016194968 jrmeg

1 ENDORSEMENT
This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

4 PROS I KNOW