Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

32 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Fairfax

4.1
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)

I loved my wedding at the Hyatt! We had a few hiccups along the way such as the wedding coordinator changed (not a big deal), some guests had problems reserving rooms, and they were renovating during my wedding so the water was turned off Monday - Friday from 9am-5pm for all my out of town guests. We made everything work out without any big problems.

All of my emails were answered (some took a little longer than planned, but nothing horrible) and all the wedding plans went smoothly! They even set up my centerpieces as I wanted with no added charge. The food was amazing and the staff were helpful and friendly! I had a wonderful time and my dream wedding came true!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1.0

I had my wedding at Hyatt hotel. During the ceremony, the staff was great BUT catering and sales absolutely sucks. They do not return your calls. I was so stressed out on my wedding day because both my bridal and groom suite were NOT ready to be checked in, imagine it's your wedding day and your photographer and everybody else is there but your room is not ready. It happened twice!!! I don't recommend them at all.

Profile Picture Mitra, 5/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1.0

Terrible. We had our wedding room block here for our guests. Between checking out the hotel, signing the contract, and the wedding day- we've dealt with 6 different people. We were shuffled around from person to person and when I would email with follow-up questions, I usually got a kick back email stating that person no longer worked there which is how we got to working with so many different people.. 2 days before the wedding every single person that I had dealt with previously either no longer worked there or was out of the office on medical or vacation leave. No person ever emailed me to let me know of a new contact person.
We had plans set with the person that deals with the bar and the kitchen to have them close later for our large group after the wedding, only to be told at 12:30 a.m. while our guests are at the bar that they will be closing early (their manager didn't tell them...even though I had spoken with him the week prior to confirm.... in fact the bartenders specificlly told me their manager said they could close early. And they didn't keep the kitchen open at all.)

We had a wedding guest pay for our room for two nights as a surprise gift and we were supposed to be told upon check-in that our room had been paid for... instead we were asked for a credit card and we were not told. We didn't find out until the guest approached us at the wedding.
We had also booked the presidential suite which was the biggest mistake. While the room was nice and large.... trying to fall asleep while listening to the elevator go up and down every 2 minutes all night long for two nights in a row (apparently elevator wall and bedroom wall the bed is on, share a wall). My husband and I got absolutely no sleep the night before our wedding and the night off. I will never stay at this hotel again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)