809 Gulf Way, Saint Petersburg, FL 33706 Map · Phone number

About Hurricane Seafood Restaurant

The Hurricane is a three floor resturant that also caters to Weddings and Rehersal dinners.We are directly across from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico.

Hurricane004
Hurricane010
Hurricane004
Hurricane010

4 Reviews for Hurricane Seafood Restaurant

Lana · Married on 07/14/2017

We recently had our rehearsal dinner on 7/13/17 at The Hurricane and we were so pleased with everything and everyone. Russ was extremely helpful ! He was always very quick to respond to my questions and so accommodating when it came to any requests we had. The prices were very reasonable and the food was great. They even personally boxed up all of the leftovers and literally gave us all of the food so that it did not go to waste. I was able to use the food the next day at my house when all my girls and family were getting ready. I would highly recommend The Hurricane to anyone that needs to rent out a great spot with friendly people, good food, and not to mention the most amazing views !

Sent on 07/16/2017

Maggie · Married on 11/10/2009

We had a small destination wedding to St. Pete and this great restaurant accommodated our crazy, loud party! Great food and a fantastic view. Our fantastic photographer, Stehman Photography recommended The Hurricane Seafood Restaurant and they were right on the money with this choice!

Sent on 02/14/2010

Stacey · Married on 10/06/2012

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

We selected this venue as our rehearsal dinner after our coordinator at Grand Plaza recommended them. We contacted them back in February and their event coordinator Jessica contacted me back. We set up a taste testing with my fiance, his parents, and me. When we showed up not all of the food we selected was there to taste. We weren't that excited with the food but we loved the venue. We decided to rent to roof top for our rehearsal dinner. We tried contacting Jessica with the deposit payment several times. She never replied to our emails or phone calls. We finally got a hold of her and faxed our contact to her. After that we wanted to try the food that wasn't available at our first testing to finalize our menu. She never replied to our emails. I was ready to cancel and find a new venue when I decided to just call the restaurant and talk to a manager. That is when I met Maria. She was awesome. She had my fiance and I come in for a tasting and the food was awesome! They hired a new cook for their events and we met him at the tasting. He was extremely nice and he did an excellent job preparing the food. We loved everything and decided to stick with Hurricane's. She was our contact person from then on. The night of our rehearsal (10/5/12), Maria was there making sure everything was going smoothly. Everything was perfect! The weather was nice, the food was amazing, and the service was impeccable. Our guests loved the location and the views. Jessica was no where to be found that night (which was fine with me because she sucked so much). If you decide to use this venue contact the restaurant directly and NEVER deal with Jessica. If it wasn't for Jessica I would have given this venue a 5.0/5.0 but Jessica's lack of responsiveness and professionalism was simply atrocious. Our guests loved the food (fresh catch blackened and pork tenderloin with mango chutney). The only annoying thing the night of the rehearsal dinner was the bartender repetitively ID me..I'm 25 and the bride

Sent on 10/08/2012

• 809 Gulf Way Saint Petersburg, FL, 33706 See on map
    Location of (Hurricane Seafood Restaurant)