Huron Bay Photography

Bay City, MI View map Visit website

Huron Bay Photography is a wedding videography business operating out of Bay City, Michigan. Adrian Fritzley, the owner of the business, is a talented filmmaker and matrimony-obsessed professional. This expert has tried his hand in many facets of video production, but documenting wedding celebrations is one that captured his heart. Adrian’s creative approach and innate storytelling skills have helped him craft many visually unique films.

Couples can look forward to a thorough yet relaxed planning experience when working with Huron Bay Photography. Adrian has carefully designed three wedding packages with careful consideration for budget and service requirements. All footage is documented in crystal clear 4K resolution. The hours of coverage provided depend on the chosen collection and can be increased upon request. Some of the offerings to look forward to include but are not limited to:

• Post-process edits
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Short-form and feature-length video formats
  • Veteran-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
    Ryah H. Married on 10/23/2021

Adrian is AMAZING!!

I promise you will not have any regrets if you choose Adrian to do your wedding video!! We hired him to do our 10/2021 wedding and our video turned out absolutely beautiful!! He was always super fast to respond, answered any questions, and kept in touch during the whole process! He is extremely talented!! Choose Adrian! We will cherish our video for a lifetime!
    Emily B. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing To Work With

Adrian was amazing to work with! Our wedding video turned out better than I ever could have imagined! He captured everything that the night entailed ! He had great communication and was fun to work with ! Highly recommend!
    Christina M. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing quality video!

He is so kind, great quality video, highly recommend! So accommodating, replies so fast.
    He had the video made in a few days, and did 2 free re-edits where he tweaks the video however you like! Don’t hesitate, book him!!! So kind.

Pricing

Huron Bay Photography Price Rates

Team

Adrian Fritzley
Adrian Fritzley
Owner

Hello all! My name is Adrian and I love shooting video! I come from various video work but specialize in wedding film making with dozens of weddings already under my belt as a second and lead videographer. I decided to branch off and start my own company so I can share with the world my own editing and creative style and cut out the middle man. I own Huron Bay Photography and personally shoot every video!

I shoot linear style films that flow from the start of the wedding day to the end adding in my own creative flare. I have an MBA in marketing from CMU but have chosen to use those skills

865 N Scheurmann Rd Bay City, MI, 48732
Location of (Huron Bay Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding