2964 Scarborough Rd., Cleveland, OH 44118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

9 Reviews for Hummingbird Bake Shop

Anne · Married on 08/13/2016

Kim was an absolute joy to work with. One of the things I most enjoyed about the wedding planning process was getting to know talented, inspiring female business owners in the Cleveland area, and Kim was no exception. We ended up going with a salted caramel and chocolate cake and a lemon cake with lime and raspberry filling--something I never would have thought of on my own but was exactly what we wanted. I feel like we got something so special and unique with Kim! Her caramels were great for the hotel gift bags too!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Kim Coryea's work is gorgeous and delicious. Kim did our wedding cake as well as our groom's cake. She really took the time to make sure she understood the design we wanted. We went with a very understated, elegant look and she captured it perfectly. I wanted to surprise my husband with the groom's cake and boy, did we! Kim created a cake that was so real looking, even I didn't realize it was his cake at first! And to top it all off, she used one of his mom's recipes for the cake flavor, which he loved. You can tell Kim treats her profession like a craft.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Megan · Married on 09/26/2015

I'm not really sure how I discovered Kim and Hummingbird Bake Shop. She even asked me how I heard about her and I couldn't remember how I stumbled across her page. I'm not sure how to put this more clearly than stating that her cakes are quite literally the best cakes we had ever tasted. I'm not even specifying that they are the best wedding cakes. They're just in general the best cakes we have ever tasted. She uses super fresh ingredients, local when she can, which surely make a big difference with the finished product. Kim does all of her work out of her home which initially made me hesitant however when we met with her to go through a tasting session we were immediately smitten. We wanted our wedding cake to be served family style with one cake on each table instead of one giant cake. Kim made and delivered 15 cakes (including our little 2 tiered cake for us to cut) in 2 different flavors that we chose. Each cake was decorated a little differently than the others. We felt that her amazing service and product were affordable and worth every single penny. The cakes looked absolutely gorgeous and tasted even sweeter than we had remembered! Thanks Kim!

Sent on 12/20/2015