Golden, CO 80401 Map · Phone number

About Huffman Weddings

I love everything about weddings, the excitment, the decor, the love and happiness being shared by everyone present.
I take a photojournalistic approach to the day, taking care to really document the day as it happens and to catch your most treasured candid moments.
I take the time to really get to know each client so I am sure to capture their personality in posed photos.
I keep my prices affordable because I really believe everyone should have the option to hire a great photographer without having to take out a second mortgage!

heather8
dsc0002
dsc0033 copy

19 Reviews for Huffman Weddings

Miguel · Married on 08/18/2012

I am so glad that we were introduced to Courtney Huffman! We couldn't have been happier with her quality of service, and professionalism! She truly has a passion for capturing those perfect moments! Our wedding pictures came out amazing, and I would recommend Courtney to anyone who is looking for a photographer to cover their special moment! Thank you again for capturing our Special day!!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2012

Courtney was amazing to work with; I live in Phoenix so we actually had to do our engagement photos a week before the wedding and that was no problem for her. She is extremely flexible and easy to get a hold of. She responds quickly and she also edited our photos quickly. We were very comfortable working with her as well; she is professional and knows how to set you up to make a good picture. She posts pictures first online on her blog so you can get a peek of what your pictures will look like. An engagement shoot is included in your cost but if you don't want to do that there are other options. I highly recommend her! Alyssa and Jared.

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2012

Wonderful! My pictures were beautiful and my friends and family can't stop talking about them! Super flexible! It rained on my day of and she was able to come and do the pictures the next day on top of other crazy schedule problems! She made us a disc holder that was beautiful with our picture to have forever. I look forward to using her in the future for family shoots. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride. I am so excited to fill all of my picture frames with the wonderful pictures she took for us!

Huffman Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Pink Champagne Events
    Pink Champagne Events Wedding Planners

Courtney is an absolute joy to work with! She thinks outside the box and is able to deliver unique angles and shots for her clients, as well as giving them the classics. Her drive and innovation is contagious and I look forward to each time I have the chance to collaborate with her!

• L Raymond Styles Hair Salon
    L Raymond Styles Hair Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Courtney is an absolute professional. Her beautiful work speaks for itself.

• Too Much Fun! DJ Service
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service Wedding DJs

Courtney is such a joy to work with! At the event, she is discreet, yet always in the right spot at the right time to get those very important photographs. And then, when you see her finished product, you will be amazed by her creativity and composition. Courtney is a great photographer- a professional, and you when you receive you prints, you will be very thankful you chose Courtney Lee Photography to capture your event. Neil Carlberg Too Much Fun! DJ Service Greeley, CO

• Golden, CO 80401 See on map