Hudson Valley Petals

Carmel, NY View map
$2,986 Typical Price

$2,986 Typical Price

Hudson Valley Petals is a florist serving weddings in Carmel, New York. This team of experienced floral artists led by owner Ellen Baxter. Ellen’s passion for flowers translates into the arrangement of her pieces and can be seen in each perfectly placed petal. Couples can work with her to add a touch of elegance and natural beauty to their big day.

Hudson Valley Petals offers a range of services to those stepping down the aisle. Ellen invites couples to get in touch for a consultation, so she can learn about their creative vision for the big day. The team can deliver to a location of a couple’s choosing and can help set everything up. They offer everything from aisle runners to centerpieces, classic bouquets, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$105

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$114

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,986

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Zoe
    Zoe G. Married on 02/03/2021

Wonderful!!!

Hudson Valley Petals works with you to figure out exactly what you are looking for in a bouquet. I have loved every single bouquet from them.

Hudson Valley Petals's reply:

Zoe thank you so much for the review! It is always such a pleasure working with you also! Your beautiful photography skills always capture the beauty in our bouquets!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle C. Married on 09/12/2020

Ellen is a miracle worker!

I can not begin to describe how amazing Hudson Valley Petals and Ellen’s services are. I was in a time pinch as I had to cancel my big wedding celebration at my planned venue, and replan a smaller, more intimate celebration in my parent’s backyard in a matter of a few weeks. Ellen was extremely helpful and informative in giving me various options to fit my budget, and the theme I had in mind. She was attentive to answer emails quickly, and made the stress of replanning my entire wedding much less stressful. She hand delivered everything bright and early the day of, and assisted me in setting everything up. Everything came out ABSOLUTELY beautiful, and I could not have been happier with the results. She truly helped in transforming my backyard wedding into a beautiful event. I would 1 million percent recommend Hudson Valley Petals for any event, big or small!

Hudson Valley Petals's reply:

Gabby,
    Thank you so much for the review! I was so happy to be able to be a part of your beautiful day!
    Ellen

Deals

Hudson Valley Petals 1
Exclusive

Private Studio Carmel, NY, 10512
845-225-1853

Studio Hours Wed-Sun 9AM-3PM
Location of (Hudson Valley Petals)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding