Hudson Valley Harp

Coxsackie, Coxsackie, NY 12051 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Hudson Valley Harp

Hudson Valley Harp is a wedding music company in Coxsackie, New York. Hudson Valley Harp is run by professional harpist Shannon Friel. Shannon has a bachelor’s degree in music, is trained in orchestral, classical, contemporary, celtic, and folk styles, and has been playing the harp at special events since 2011. This experience has given Shannon of Hudson Valley Harp the skills necessary to create the perfect mood and ambience for your wedding day. She offers a great selection of music, and wonderful musical skills to make your big day feel romantic and unique.

Hudson Valley Harp offers customized playlists played on her harp for a variety of events. Shannon can play for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. She is up to date on all of the latest wedding trends, and can also dress to match the theme or style of the wedding. Hudson Valley Harp also offers sample music, the ability to learn new songs, and a sound/PA system as needed. No matter your wedding style or musical preference, having Hudson Valley Harp play at your wedding or other special event will give you an unforgettable experience.

Follow Hudson Valley Harp on

6 Reviews for Hudson Valley Harp

• Fan

Fan · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Harpist for the elegant wedding [7/21/2018]

We are so so happy to have Shannon there at our wedding (Both the ceremony and the cocktail hour)!! Before the wedding, she communicated with me about all the details about what we want, what we expect and even what outfit we want her to show up with. She is super reliable, responsive, detail-oriented and professional. That's my impression before the wedding. Also Shannon provides great recommendations of harp music for different settings based on my preferred style. Very helpful and we got it done so promptly.

The wedding day passed so fast and now 3 months passed, I still remember when my dad walked me down the road by the lake, I saw my husband, and the priest and then I saw Shannon! Beautifully sitting there in the perfect pink (matched with my wedding party) with the beautiful harp by the lake. My dad was shaking a little since he was very emotional at that moment, and so did I. But when Shannon's music started, my heart just got so filled with happiness and emotions that made me smile. I am so glad you were there for me, and for everybody. Thank you so much Shannon.

I missed the cocktail hour since we were taking so many photos but all our family and friends were so amazed by the view of the museum terrace facing the lake and hills, with Shannon's harp music in the background. Now they are all convinced that a harp is a must for a wedding haha. So romantic, elegant and beautiful.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kim · Married on 05/23/2018

Shannon has played many events that I have coordinated. Not only is she fabulously talented and very easy to work with, she is always beautifully dressed, prompt, professional and courteous. I highly recommend the Hudson Valley Harpist!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Hudson Valley Harp FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Coxsackie Coxsackie, New York, 12051 See on map