Coxsackie, Coxsackie, NY 12051 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Hudson Valley Harp

Hudson Valley Harp has years of experience playing indoor and outdoor weddings in the Hudson Valley. Romantic and classic or down-to-earth and fun, Shannon is known for her ability to complete the celebration's ambiance. She is professional, creative, and up-to-date on the latest wedding trends. She has played at top wedding venues from the Adirondacks all the way down to the city, such as the Mohonk Mountain House, The Powelton Club, The Garrison, Arrow Park, West Hills Country Club, The Fenimore Art Museum, The State Room, Reid Castle, The Barn at Lord Howe Valley, Diamond Mills, The Prime in Saratoga and more! Contact her for a quote and the wedding music of your dreams!

Shannon's ceremony package includes 30 minutes of prelude music and selected ceremony songs. There is a discount for every hour played after the first, making her a great choice for your cocktail hour or reception! Music options include classical, pop, jazz, bollywood, Disney, Christian, Jewish and even a bit of Spanish flaire!

Follow Hudson Valley Harp on

Hudson Valley Harp 1
Hudson Valley Harp 2

Catherine · Married on 06/28/2019

Out of this world

Shannon was absolutely fabulous! We didn’t have the time to plan our music and let her do her thing. She made everything perfect and will be recommending her to all of our friends!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Natalie Woods · Married on 06/14/2019

Everything we could of imagined

Shannon played during our ceremony at our wedding on June 14th. She was every bit professional as she was lovely to work with. She played so beautifully, my guests kept complementing us on how wonderfully she played. I emailed Shannon some songs I requested and one that I wanted to walk down to that meant a lot to me. When I heard her begin playing as I walked down the isle it was just so special. I highly recommend Shannon as a harpist for any event, she is truly a dream to work with and has such a wonderful talent.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Hudson Valley Harp 3
    Hudson Valley Harp 4

Hudson Valley Harp FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Coxsackie Coxsackie, New York, 12051 See on map