Hudson Valley Floral

Pleasant Valley, NY View map

Hudson valley floral has been designing floral arrangements for 15 years.We take time to listen to what you want and design your dream wedding flowers within your budget

Let's start planning today

hudsonvalleyfloral@gmail.com

845-489-8110

Amanda Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful !!!!

Center pieces looked exactly how i imagined. Beyond happy with the final outcome of everything florals
  • Leisha
    Leisha Married on 06/12/2021

Hire donna now!

I am not from the Hudson Valley (where my wedding was) and so scoured social media to find my vendors. Hudson Valley Floral was tagged in so many photos I admired - and so I didn't hesitate to book Donna, mid-pandemic when things were crazy! My now-husband and I had always intended to keep our planned June 2021 date and Donna rode the rollercoaster of planning with us - as our numbers went up and down and all around. Oh My God did Donna deliver on our wedding day. I had THE MOST GORGEOUS floral arrangements I ever did see. I am obviously biased, but they were perfect. She executed my vision perfectly and I could not have been happier. I wish to surround myself with these arrangements every day of my life. Please hire Donna - she's so sweet, stayed within my budget (even lower than I had set!!!!) and had my guests questioning if my flowers were real they were so perfect. I could not be happier and recommend Hudson Valley Floral whole-heartedly!
    Colleen C. Married on 04/23/2021

Amazing Wedding Florist

Donna is amazing and a true professional! With my wedding being postponed two times due to the pandemic, Donna was extremely flexible and easy going. My wedding bouquet and centerpieces were AMAZING! My guests were begging to take home a centerpiece at the end of the night. I would HIGHLY recommend Donna to every couple planning their wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Serving the hudson valley Pleasant Valley, 12569
Location of (Hudson Valley Floral)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding