Spring, TX 77379 Map · Phone number

About Houston Memory Booth

Capture those candid moments at your special event! Our photo booth provides a unique opportunity for your guests to have some fun, create a personalized keepsake for you and keep a party favor for themselves.

IMG1034
photo booth set up
img3854
IMG1034
photo booth set up

1 Reviews for Houston Memory Booth

Aubrey · Married on 01/12/2013

I used Houston Memory Booth at my wedding in January and they were phenomenal!! If I could rate them higher than 5 stars I would. It's a husband and wife team who own the company and run the booth. They are both a pleasure to work with and were so great with all the guests. I still get people telling me how much fun they had at the photo booth! We had the booth running the entire reception, they provided the most wonderful assortment of props imaginable and each guest receive a print out of their photo right then and there which is a wonderful party favor. And then we (the bride and groom) received a memory book with all the photos taken; I look at that thing all the time! I really can't recommend Houston Memory Booth enough, I will use them anytime I need a photo booth in the future.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Houston Memory Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Spring, 77379 See on map