7951 Katy Freeway Suite E, Houston, TX 77024 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 4

About Houston Bridal Gallery

A full-service bridal salon in Houston, Texas, Houston Bridal Gallery specializes in unique and distinct wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses at affordable prices. Family owned and operated, the company has been enchanting brides and their bridal parties since 1993. Boasting a shabby-chic, garden-inspired environment, Houston Bridal Gallery is the ideal choice for beautiful bridal gowns and dresses, no matter your style preference.

Designs Offered
A one-stop shop for all things bridal, Houston Bridal Gallery offers its brides and their bridal parties a variety of bridal attire services, including consultations, alterations, cleanings and preservation. They also feature an array of designers who are renown leaders in the wedding industry. Designs include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Dreams by Eddy K
  • Essense of Australia
  • Matthew Christopher
  • Pronovias
Follow Houston Bridal Gallery on

98 Reviews for Houston Bridal Gallery

• FutureMrsM

Silesha · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely love this place. This definitely wasn't the 1st nor the 6th bridal shop I've been to looking for my dress. However as soon as I walked in I wondered why I hadn't found this place earlier. From the straight off Pinterest, vintage chic design to the professional and courtesy of the staff. First dress I tried on was THE one. Wish I could get married twice just to come back here.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

I loved this bridal store! They have a great selection even though they are small store. You get so much attention when you go here too. I bought my dress during Harvey so nobody in my family was able to make it down for the appointment but I had to head back to school so I had to order it. However, when my dress came in they let me bring around 15 people for my first try on! I would definitely recommend this salon!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kalen · Married on 04/07/2018

Everyone at Houston Bridal Gallery is so friendly!! Robyn, the owner, is amazing and went so far above and beyond to help me find my dress! She was so helpful with tips and information; she truly does her best to make sure her brides find the dress of their dreams! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Everyone at HBG is amazing!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Houston Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• 7951 Katy Freeway Suite E, Suite E Houston, Texas, 77024 See on map
    713-766-1631 (Phone number)
    7136812044 (Fax Number)
    Spring Store Hours *Appointments Preferred* Monday 11am-6pm Tuesday 11am-8pm Wednesday Closed Thursday 11am-8pm Friday & Saturday 10am-6pm Sunday Closed