Savannah, GA 31409 Map · Phone number

About House of Pata

We Style, Create, & Coordinate

House of Pata is a team of highly organized and fun-loving planners and designers who's passion is to create memorable experiences that are unique to our brand and our clients' personality. We specialize in full service planning for weddings and special events, day-of wedding coordination, party planning, and event styling/design. We take an elegant, whimsical, timeless, and bold approach to our designs for each individual event and we make sure no two events are the same. We are on top of each and every detail throughout the planning process and make it an enjoyable time in our clients' lives. We treat our clients like our own best friends because when you work with House of Pata, you become a part of our close-knit family. We may or may not shower you with gifts, jokes here and there, and a friendly card just to say hello!

Follow House of Pata on

98d91f6fff11e812 1461176353111 apt bphotographyhouseofpata55of199

14 Reviews for House of Pata

• Erin

Erin · Married on 05/13/2016

There aren't enough great things that I could say about Jessica and her team. My husband and I were remotely planning our Savannah and without Jessica we would have never survived. Her knowledge of Savannah was incredibly helpful and she was always quick to get an answer for me, regardless of how big or small the question was. Her calm demeanor helped keep everything running smoothly. Without Jessica, Lauren and Michelle our wedding day would have have been nearly as wonderful as it was. If I was planning our wedding again there are some vendors I might reconsider, but Jessica is not one of them! Hands down one of the industries best!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Eric · Married on 10/17/2015

We really do not have enough wonderful things to say about the fantastic job Jessica and the House of Pata staff did for wedding. Our original wedding planner fell through and Jessica completely came to our rescue. Not only did she pick up exactly where we left off, she was able to come up with a plan to get everything accomplished on time. Impeccably organized, punctual, attentive, and well spoken, Jessica is exactly what you want in a planner.

Our wedding was a destination wedding for us and our families, which was another complication to the process. Jessica was able to facilitate booking not just all of our vendors, but the right vendors for us: within our budget and personal style. She attended meetings on our behalf when we were unable to travel, and suggested the absolute best Savannah had to offer. What's more, every single one of our vendors was very excited to work with her as she has great relationships with all of them.

Possibly the best part of our experience, however, was that Jessica was wholly our advocate. She fought for us and our ideas when needed, kept us on schedule with bookings and payments, and did everything she could to make sure our dream wedding became a reality. On the day of, my wife and I were able to focus on the beauty of the occasion and the love of our family, while Jessica was completely on top of the execution and logistics. The House of Pata staff was everything we could have hoped for and all of the things we didn't know that we needed: polite, efficient and accurate. Thanks to them we had an incredible time, without any stress, and will have memories to treasure for the rest of our lives

Sent on 04/20/2016

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

I can’t adequately express how wonderful Jessica and the House of Pata team were on the months leading up to our wedding, and on the day itself. We were organizing the wedding from afar, and Jessica was an incredible asset during the whole process. She knew every local vendor (and they knew—and LOVED—her), so she was able to steer us toward the most reliable businesses and the best deals. She met with us and called us often to keep us up to date on the status of our big day, and kept track of milestones and to-dos. I rested so much easier knowing she was taking care of everything. My (then) fiancé and I wanted to do some trickier things on and around our wedding day, and Jessica took it all in stride, even suggesting improvements. On the actual wedding, she and her team took care of everything. All my family and I had to do was enjoy ourselves. Besides being incredibly organized and knowledgeable, Jessica was warm, understanding, fun and had amazing taste. I’m happy to say she’s a friend now, and I cherish her, and my experience with House of Pata.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Award

House of Pata FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Shayan Fotography
    Shayan Fotography Wedding Photographers

Jessica and Katie from House of Pata was just outstanding. They were very helpful with every thing we needed from the beginning till the end. We hope to cross paths and work together again.

• Tracy Brisson
    Tracy Brisson Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working on a wedding with the House of Pata team in April 2015 at the Mansion on Forsyth Park. Not only was the setup beautiful, it was run like a tightly organized ship and the bride did not have to worry about anything. Jessica and her team made sure that everyone in the wedding party knew exactly how everything would work and would be completely at ease for the ceremony, including a very nervous dad. As an officiant, I cannot stress what a difference that kind of attention to detail and people's emotions can make for your ceremony. I highly recommend her for your planner or day-of-coordinator.

• Savannah, 31409 See on map