house of fabian

3510 calumet ave., Valparaiso, IN 46383 Map · Phone number

9 Reviews for house of fabian

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2013

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We could not have asked for a better, more talented florist to create the beautiful arrangements for our wedding day! Patrick Fabian, designer and owner, came in under our budget--which is always a plus! But the pure amount of talent that he has is amazing! I showed him one picture for inspiration and told him to do what he thought would look best! He went above and beyond! Gorgeous work! I could not recommend House of Fabian more! JF 06.14.2013

Sent on 08/02/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2011

Mr. Patrick Fabian is the man! He is an absolute flower genius! This man has such knowledge and such class and style. I knew from the start I wanted him to do my wedding. After always passing his gorgeous shop in Valparaiso how could you not?!!! I also knew that flowers was probably going to be one of the toughest more difficult things in the planning deciding wedding process. I only wanted really one color, one flower, and I had no ideas of what I wanted. I had a fuzzy blurry idea in my head of how I overall wanted the kind of feel of it but no idea what it really was or how to put it into words. I put in all in Fabians hands and what a job he did. I told him what I liked: roses and what color: dark deep red; that I wanted to pinks or purples or frilly girls stuff and then I let him go for it, in his hands. When I think about it, it nearly brings tears to my eyes how amazing it looked. It was my mind ans my vision in front of me never more perfect or beautiful. These arrangements and roses and the whole feel and vibe it brought to the wedding was indescribable. I have said many times since the wedding the thing that was getting talked about most after the bride was the flowers. Theybecame the wedding, a guest or bridal party member...that important. This wedding was the flowers! Whenever I talk about the wedding day I say that my husband may have been a great part of my happiness on that day but that big smile on my face was from Patrick Fabian....the main man of the day. The man who brought the near 3000 roses!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 12/11/2009

House of Fabian was absolutely wonderful!! They went above & beyond our expectations for our wedding! Our bouquets, boutineers, & floral arrangements were outstanding for their prices! Thanks to House of Fabain we had a gorgeous wedding! I would highly recommend this wonderful floral shop!! :)

Sent on 02/03/2010