PO Box 260886, Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number

About Hosting Exquisite Affairs

Your wedding and special occasions are extremely important and deserve nothing less, than to be the most spectacular event in town. Our goal at Hosting Exquisite Affairs, is to create an unbelievable, stylish and creative affair that is far from what your guests are expecting to see.

It was time for a wedding consultant firm, to bring in a new edge and put a twist on things. We are here to represent our clients ideas and project it in a unique design. Whether your style is traditional to ultra modern, your event will not be anything short from fabulous.

Consider us your planning & support team.

Our brides and grooms can be assured, that they will have peace of mind on their wedding day. We will handle each step of the way and allow you to walk down the aisle fresh, calm and ready to celebrate. Leave the sweat and hard work up to the professionals. It is your memorable day and you should kick back and enjoy it to the fullest.

27a70ec1257b0860 1222713311877 centerpiece15
Fan
27a70ec1257b0860 1222713311877 centerpiece15

6 Reviews for Hosting Exquisite Affairs

Seidy · Married on 02/18/2017

Jessica was absolutely amazing! From beginning to end. The acutal day of the wedding we didn't worry about a thing. The entire day went so smooth. She was always making sure my husband and I were enjoying ourselves. She didn't let us worry about anything. She truly has a gift for this. We had a wedding of about 200 plus people and I can't imagine it was easy, but every time I would see her, she had a smile on her face. From the decorations, to assisting with helping the vendors set up and managing the servers through out the reception. She made sure every little detail was perfect. Jessica, we thank you so much, without you it would not have been what it was, which for us it was the perfect most beautiful day!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jr · Married on 10/03/2008

My wife and I are extremely thankful for all your hard work. You came through like a champ and managed to eliminate all of my wifes stress in the last couple of weeks. Everything came out beautiful and worked your magic as promised. We will definitely refer your services.

Sent on 10/23/2008

susan · Married on 09/26/2008

jessica, was an excedllent planner and assisted me with all aspects of coodinating my wedding , she listened to me ,and made sure everthing was exceptional , thanks jess. sue c. r.n.

Sent on 10/29/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hosting Exquisite Affairs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Elegant Musicians, LLC.
    Elegant Musicians, LLC. Wedding Musicians

Dear Jessica, it is also a pleasure for us to work with professionals like you and your team. We look foward to working with you. Best wishes, Oderlyn (Elegant Musicians, LLC. www.ElegantMusicians.com)

• PO Box 260886 Hollywood, 33026 See on map