Harbor City, CA 90710 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Hope Boat Productions

Allen · Married on 07/07/2017

OJ and Sheila were amazing! Their photos are so good that when we tried to print our engagement shoot pics, we had to sign a waiver. Wow and unbelievable are good words to describe the service we received. We couldn't be happier with everything.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Brandice · Married on 04/13/2013

My wife wanted a videographer for our wedding and I wasn't sold on the idea, especially when trying to keep to our budget. Boy was I wrong. The video turned out amazing. Believe me this is not the still videos that you have seen of your parents wedding. The video was professionally cut and the highlight video looks like a movie preview. OJ and his team at Hope Boat Productions exceeded our expectations and gave us way to remember and relive our wedding day for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Roxanne · Married on 07/09/2016

1.8
      1.0
      2.0

First off I was very excited about the pricing and the feel of this company. That is, until after the wedding was over. It was very hard to get any updates on the photos and video of my wedding. I was asked if I would be OK with a trainee videoing my wedding for free. I agreed to this. I did not get my photos until over 2 months after my wedding and here I am, 3.5 months after my wedding being informed that all the video taping that was taken at my wedding has not been edited because the trainee is no longer available. So I have options of paying for an editor or sending a hard drive to have the raw footage send to me. I'm very disappointed over all with my experience.

Sent on 10/14/2016