Richmond, VA 23219 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Hoot Media

I love fun-loving carefree couples that want to spend their wedding day being silly, in-love, and happy. I want to be there to share in your joy and love and capture every second of your REAL wedding with my cameras. I would love to meet with you both at my downtown RVA studio and see if we click!

Stephanie Slatner

Hoot Media Owner/Photographer

58 Reviews for Hoot Media

Hoot Media 1
Hoot Media 2

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2017

We found Stephanie through her Curvy White Dress brand at a wedding show, and couldn't be happier with her work. Thanks for capturing our special day!

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

Stephanie is a rock star! My husband and I hired her to be our wedding photographer and also to do our engagement session. I met Stephanie at a wedding show in Richmond and immediately felt at ease with her. I was extremely impressed with her work and what she is all about--making people feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is very professional and talented. After seeing the engagement photos she took of us, we knew she would do a great job for the wedding day but she far surpassed our expectations! My entire family and my husband's family all said these are the best wedding photos they have ever seen. She and her assistant were like ninjas that day--everywhere and catching everything! Stephanie had our pictures back to us within a week which was incredible and she was able to perfectly capture the essence and feel of the day, the laughter, and love. Funny story: At one point while I was on the dance floor, I said out loud, "I want a drink!" and the next thing I know, Stephanie is back in a flash with a glass of wine in her hand for me. I felt like a celebrity! I highly recommend Stephanie for your photography needs, for any event!

Erica · Married on 05/28/2017

We won an engagement session with Stephanie thru a Bridal Expo and I am beyond grateful for the opportunity!!! Stephanie did an amazing job on our engagement session. She has the most beautiful spirit, which shows thru her photography. She has a great eye for locations and really allows your personality to shine in your photos. We are so appreciative of Stephanie sharing her talent with us!!!

Hoot Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hoot Media 1
    Free Engagement Session on Location with Wedding Booking
    Free engagement shoot for the wedding couple with booking of a full day wedding and secured non-refundable deposit. Please email or call for more information stephanie@hoot-media.com 804-396-3983

• Beauty By Brittany
    Beauty By Brittany Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Stephanie! Her work is beautiful and shes one of the most down to earth people I know. She is comfortable meets professional and honestly loves what she does. If your looking for a wonderful photographer that thinks outside of the box while keeping you and your groom feel at ease, shes your girl!

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys
    Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Fantasia Sound DJs love working with Stephanie at Hoot Media! Fun & innovative, Hoot Media is a joy to work with at a wedding!

• Shannon Moffit Photography LLC
    Shannon Moffit Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is a fun-loving professional who can always make you laugh. She is full of energy and always willing to take the extra mile for her clients.

• Richmond, VA 23219 See on map