Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hoot Media

Spunky, Fun-Loving, Easy Wedding Photography

I love fun-loving carefree couples that want to spend their wedding day being silly, in-love, and happy. I want to be there to share in your joy and love and capture every second of your REAL wedding with my cameras. I would love to meet with you both at my downtown RVA studio and see if we click!

Stephanie Slatner

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

We found Stephanie through her Curvy White Dress brand at a wedding show, and couldn't be happier with her work. Thanks for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Stephanie is a rock star! My husband and I hired her to be our wedding photographer and also to do our engagement session. I met Stephanie at a wedding show in Richmond and immediately felt at ease with her. I was extremely impressed with her work and what she is all about--making people feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is very professional and talented. After seeing the engagement photos she took of us, we knew she would do a great job for the wedding day but she far surpassed our expectations! My entire family and my husband's family all said these are the best wedding photos they have ever seen. She and her assistant were like ninjas that day--everywhere and catching everything! Stephanie had our pictures back to us within a week which was incredible and she was able to perfectly capture the essence and feel of the day, the laughter, and love. Funny story: At one point while I was on the dance floor, I said out loud, "I want a drink!" and the next thing I know, Stephanie is back in a flash with a glass of wine in her hand for me. I felt like a celebrity! I highly recommend Stephanie for your photography needs, for any event!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We won an engagement session with Stephanie thru a Bridal Expo and I am beyond grateful for the opportunity!!! Stephanie did an amazing job on our engagement session. She has the most beautiful spirit, which shows thru her photography. She has a great eye for locations and really allows your personality to shine in your photos. We are so appreciative of Stephanie sharing her talent with us!!!

Profile Picture User7370041, Recently Married, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1339512437852 mestes.eng21

Free Engagement Session on Location with Wedding Booking

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Free engagement shoot for the wedding couple with booking of a full day wedding and secured non-refundable deposit. Please email or call for more information stephanie@hoot-media.com 804-396-3983
Available to the first 25 couples
#WW94979cf813219537

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Stephanie! Her work is beautiful and shes one of the most down to earth people I know. She is comfortable meets professional and honestly loves what she does. If your looking for a wonderful photographer that thinks outside of the box while keeping you and your groom feel at ease, shes your girl!

Fantasia Sound DJs love working with Stephanie at Hoot Media! Fun & innovative, Hoot Media is a joy to work with at a wedding!

Stephanie is a fun-loving professional who can always make you laugh. She is full of energy and always willing to take the extra mile for her clients.

Warm friendly personal service and a special gift for capturing the all the emotions and feelings of your special day on film for you to treasure for a lifetime.

Hoot Media has been the photographer for weddings and other events at Art Works. She's terrific. She also does family portraits. She did one of the owner's family portraits outside and they were great pictures. She's great with children, too.

Events