2399 Kroupa Rd, Traverse City, MI 49686 Map · Phone number

About Hoopers Farm Gardens

Hooper's Farm Gardens is a family owned and operated 5th generation fruit and floral farm located on the Old Mission Peninsula in Traverse City, Michigan.

We have created unique, one of a kind floral designs in our 25 years of business.Whether your hands on or full service please, we are here to help you make your vision a success on your special day.

Nowhere else can you peruse hundreds of roses, perennials, herbs, and annual flowers or select from our tremendous selection of props to realize your dream wedding.

Follow Hoopers Farm Gardens on

Hoopers Farm Gardens 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing florist!

Amazing florist! They did better than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Hoopers Farm Gardens 8
    Hoopers Farm Gardens 9
    Hoopers Farm Gardens 10
    Hoopers Farm Gardens 11
    Hoopers Farm Gardens 12

Sierra · Married on 08/03/2018

We did the U-pick service at Hooper's Farms and had such a great time. We also rented cornhole and giant jenga, which were a hit at our rehearsal dinner and wedding! They were so accommodating and nice to work with.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Grace · Married on 07/21/2018

Terry & Maggie and the rest of the Hoopers Farm Gardens team is simply amazing. They are beautiful, kind and generous women. First of all, the quote I received after giving them my vision for our day was a bit higher than I was hoping... I was hesitant to reach out about it, but in the end I did and I am so glad, because they were so accommodating in helping make changes to accommodate my budge but still create a beautiful wedding.
    Inclement weather changed our outdoor lakeside wedding to our indoor venue and these girls honestly did everything in their power to make our venue look 10x more beautiful than I was expecting as they knew how upset I was about the weather.
    These girls did so much to make my day special and I am forever grateful to them, they are definitely lifelong friends and I will definitely be visiting their flower farm again in the future. Work with them!!! I promise it's worth it.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Hoopers Farm Gardens FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 254.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 56.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00

• 2399 Kroupa Rd Traverse City, 49686 See on map