Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hook Productions

Mastermind of Music. Passion for Perfection. Talent you'll Trust.

Hook Productions is owned and operated by Randy (DJ Hook) and Sheena Vanderhook (Production Coordinator). Randy's dedication to music and Sheena's passion for perfection ensures that each event is unique, makes an impact, and leaves everyone wanting more. Taking into account your dreams and personality, we provide the music, energy, tone and feel for an event you and your guests will never forget. We strive to deliver your vision, but exceed your expectations all the while creating a memorable experience.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

Randy and Sheena were perfect and amazing for our wedding on May 19! The music was everything we hoped for and Randy was happy to accommodate requests. Sheena kept everything on our time line moving smoothly. I am thankful to have chosen both of them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great entertainer and very professional. Also, very caring, kind, and responsive towards my daughter and her requests. Our family had gone to Fager's Island to hear DJ Hook, and we had really enjoyed him. Later on, we discovered that he was not only a fun DJ, but he was also a gentleman and a dependable wedding vendor. As an added bonus, his wife offered to MC the reception! I can't say enough good things. Hook Productions made the night. :=)

Profile Picture Scott, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hook Productions were AMAZING! I got married in January and cannot say enough great things about Sheena and Randy! I was not a very organized bride and they went out of their way to stay on top of things and make sure my fiance and I were ready and our wedding was everything we dreamed of. They had GREAT suggestions for music and were extremely organized. I would without a doubt recommend Hook Productions to anyone and everyone. Not only were they amazing to work with for the wedding, they are down to earth and fun people! A few weeks before the wedding they even made time to meet up for happy hour to really get to know my fiance and I and also go over some details for the big day! Cannot sing their praises enough!

Profile Picture Meghan, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1468607203410 0507huffmanweddinghook
220x220 sq 1468607205171 0817huffmanweddinghook
220x220 sq 1468607377274 0815huffmanwedding

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Call Hook Productions for your next event. You won't be sorry. They will do a fantastic job for you and keep the party going.

Always great to work with. Very professional

Randy and Sheena are seriously the best. We attend so many weddings as photographers, so we meet a lot of DJ companies. These two completely stood out of the crowd with smooth, seamless transitions from song to song and their passion for what they do together (as husband + wife!). Sheena coordinates to make sure everything is flawless with the itinerary, while Randy keeps guests on the dance floor and having a blast. We truly cannot wait to work with them again! :)

I have worked with Hook productions on several events. Randy and Sheena are fantastic and will definately add the right touch to your function.

Randy and Sheena provided top-notch professional service, and were wonderful to work with. They obviously pay attention to the smallest detail, are very organized, and their flexibility was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Hook Productions to any couple who wants to book the best entertainment for their big day! A+++++++

Frankford, DE 19945   See On Map