Honeywell Center

275 W Market St, Wabash, IN 46992 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 1,500

About Honeywell Center

The Honeywell Center Vocal Impact Youth Choir is open for Wabash County youth ages seven and older. Choir members learn to improve their singing techniques, make friends, and have fun while learning valuable life lessons along the way.

Vocal Impact is made possible by the generous supporters of the Honeywell Foundation, a public charity dedicated to the enhancement of artistic, social, cultural, and recreational opportunities for all.

Follow Honeywell Center on

• Hart's Celebration Center
  • The Hobson
  • Oakwood Resort

7 Reviews for Honeywell Center

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Working with Jana from the Honeywell Center was so easy. She was easy to talk to and anytime I would email with questions, she would respond within 24 hours (unless it was a weekend.)

Sent on 05/22/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/15/2014

Honeywell was decorated so beautiful for the reception! Michelle was awesome to work with and I feel like I had several questions. She didn't seem to mind emailing and keeping in touch with me.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Shelby · Married on 08/23/2014

I had my dream wedding here. Everything was perfect. They literally take care of the set up and tear down of everything. It was a stress-free day having my wedding here. Thanks a lot to the great staff at the Honeywell Center! The only thing that was upsetting- - the caterers stood around for the last hour of my reception watching everyone dance, like they were wanting us to hurry up. We had paid up until midnight-12:30, so we were unsure why they were doing that. Everything else was wonderful!

Sent on 07/28/2015