Honeymoons by Riverdale Travel

Uptown Events 524 N Main Avenue Ste 104, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Map · Phone number

About Honeymoons by Riverdale Travel

Looking for the #1 honeymoon destination? or maybe you want to go someplace no one has ever gone? I can help you find that perfect destination and resort for your honeymoon!

For weddings, I will walk you through the complete wedding process, including documentation requirements and processing. I will even be the liaison between you and your wedding planner - helping you with all of the details. You can trust that your wedding day will be perfect, amazing and that every little detail will be taken care of. You will have the peace of mind knowing that you have a professional with decades of experience working for you.

With my travel connections, I am able to extend special inclusions and discounts to you. Some of the additional extras that I am able to extend to clients are: candle lit dinners on the beach, spa credits, suite upgrades, discounts and rebates on groups, honeymoon amenities, and much more.....

I enjoy working from home in the Sioux Falls area as an employee for Riverdale Travel based out of Minneapolis. My availability on nights and weekends shows my duty to customer care. I help clients located throughout the US and have references available upon request.

I hope that I can be your lifelong personal travel consultant, helping you with whatever travel arrangements you may need.

Your travel expert - Kristina Wolfe

763-406-9823

kristina@riverdaletravel.com

studio located at Uptown Events by appointment only

Downtown Sioux Falls

524 N Main Ave Ste 104 - Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Email 24/7 for information or pricing, its free!

Follow Honeymoons by Riverdale Travel on

new logo
sandalsgold

2 Reviews for Honeymoons by Riverdale Travel

Patience · Married on 08/19/2017

Kristina is hands down the best!! I have used her for all of my vacations and have never had anything less than substantial service! She makes sure you are informed completely about your trip. I had a destination wedding in cancun mexico and she was in contact with my wedding cordinator the entire time and made sure everything was set and ready to go. I had the best experience of my life and the wedding of my dreams!! Rose petal drawn jacuzzi bath, breakfast in bed with mimosas, dinner on the beach, and SO much more!! I would recommend kristina over and over again due to her outstanding professionalism and patience to work with you on whatever you need to get booked! She has over 16 years experience and that definitely shines through when she is helping you book an amazing vacation!!!

Nicole · Married on 05/15/2018

Kristina was incredibly easy to work with and made our destination wedding planning a breeze. Any questions or issues that we had were promptly answered or resolved and coordination with our resort was effortless. Kristina is an expert at her job and I recommend her to anyone looking for travel assistance! We had guests coming from multiple countries and Kristina was able to plan everything out perfectly for us. Our wedding day was a dream and our whole experience is something that we will never forget!

Honeymoons by Riverdale Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

• Uptown Events, 524 N Main Avenue Ste 104 Sioux Falls, 57104 See on map
    763-406-9823 (Phone number)
    Available by appointment only at location at Uptown Events Contact via phone, text, email to make appointment or request vacation quote