Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

81 Reviews for Honeymoon Pixie

Travel Registry (8)
Alternative Registry (3)

0.5

Company went out of business? Thanks for telling the hundreds of brides who still had money in their accounts! They made no notification that they were shutting down! Honeymoon Pixie, I hate to tell you this, but that is Fraud and Theft and you can be sued for this! And trust me you will be! When companies shut down, they still leave the website up to notify people. This man, Andrew Marino, stole from us and he should be punished for what he did! Think about it ladies, he doesn't just have your information, but your loved one's bank account information! Do not just roll over, file a complaint against this crook, something can be done, but we all have to do something! Plus, wedding companies...like WeddingWire...need to stop sponsoring them!

Profile Picture User7833510, Recently Married, 1 Review
0.6

Trying to order something for my god brother's wedding and the website is shut down. This must be a April Fools joke!!!!

Profile Picture Starla, 4/1/17, 1 Review
0.5

DO NOT USE!!!!!! I was so excited about this option for our weddidng. Now three weeks before the event, the "website can't be found". This must be a scam! That or they have gone out of business. I have called multiple times and sent two e-mails. No one has responded. Even if it is a website gliche the least they could do is reach out to members and inform us that they are working on the issue. Meanwhile, I may have lost out on wedding gifts from my loved ones. This is devastating.

Profile Picture Belinda, 1/28/17, 4 Reviews