About Your Getaway Guru

Your Personal Travel Concierge

Austin’s Favorite Travel Concierge

G’Day Mate:  Kia Ora:  La Orana

I am pleased to be the Getaway Guru for Australia, Hawaii, New Zealand and French Polynesia for the Greater Austin, Texas area. My mission and purpose is to use my extensive travel knowledge, experience, resources, and attention to detail in order to enhance every aspect of my client’s travel.  I offer that “Rolls Royce” touch when it comes to planning that great honeymoon, anniversary, luxury getaway, group or incentive travel for corporations.  I work very hard to make sure your trip planning and the actual travel itself is as “painless” as possible.  I offer a very unique, personal service and touch that other travel agencies and online companies can’t or won’t do. I travel often, and so do my colleagues, so my recommendations are based on personal experience and professional collaboration, not just a “shot in the dark”. You get the absolute truth when dealing with me.

I look forward to giving you and your associates or groups, the proper advocacy, expert guidance and personalized service and advice for your next great adventure…

Skip Neal

Luxury Trips (1)
Caribbean (1)
Mexico (1)
Travel Insurance (1)

My husband and I worked with Skip from Your Getaway Guru to plan our honeymoon. Previously, we had never used an agency to plan any type of vacation. Skip had a lot of knowledge and advice regarding an all-inclusive adult only resorts in the Caribbean. He was extremely helpful helping us locate a resort in our budget. Skip was so great to work with that we are in the process of using him again for a trip to Cancun. We had a wonderful time/experience on our honeymoon. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Caribbean, Mexico, Honeymoons

Skip, was such a delight to work with, He truly made our honeymoon the perfect escape from reality.
He even had surprises lined up for us upon arrival.

Profile Picture Bryan, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Skip was SO helpful in planning our June 2014 honeymoon to Punta Cana. He was always quick to respond to my emails/questions, and he provided many options for us to choose from. This was my first time planning a vacation internationally, so his help was greatly appreciated! I felt much better about knowing our airport transfers and hotel bookings were taken care of. Skip made sure no detail was forgotten, and gave us some helpful tips to remember before we went. With a busy schedule, it was hard to meet in person so we communicated primarily through email. This worked out great! I would highly recommend Skip/Honeymoon Guru to all!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/7/14, 1 Review

3 Photos
220x220 sq 1468267890928 img1668
220x220 sq 1468268074395 img2712
220x220 sq 1468268321347 p9230013

Wherever you want to go for your honeymoon...the Guru is the team to get you there.

SoundSource Dj Service (www.AustinDJ.org or www.SoundSourceDJService.com) highly recommends this company! Need a DJ for your special event? Call Brian at 877-266-6935 x709 or 512-213-4990 to receive a $75 off coupon for using this vendor.

You can count on the All About Honeymoons team to make all of your honeymoon dreams come true!

Skip Neal has not only provided our clients with amazing service and assisted them through the entire process (selecting, booking, preparing, and unlimited availability in the event of obstacles), but he has also become my personal travel agent for all of our family and friends' travel needs. He's been amazing!

4508 Duval Road, Suite 604, Austin, TX 78727   See On Map