Honeycomb Affair

• Just For Fun flowers

3 Reviews for Honeycomb Affair

• Carlo

Carlo Moss · Married on 08/08/2020

Made All Our Dreams Come True!

Hiring Honeycomb Affair was one of the absolute best decisions we could have made for our wedding. Christy took all of our requests, all of our Pinterest photos, and turned them into the wedding of our dreams! Working with Honeycomb Affair was as smooth as possible in every way. They communicated with our wedding venue and coordinator through the entire planning process, and took care of everything so we wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. I cannot recommend them enough for any and all weddings and events. Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine that our wedding could look this amazing, and they made that a reality.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Kelly Duggan · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you Christy!

Too many amazing things to say about Christy and the Honeycomb Affair team! The florals completely made the look of my wedding, and I will have dreams about the stunning floral arch she designed for our altar. Our guests were completely wowed by her work - everyone was asking us after the wedding who did our flowers! Thank you for doing such an incredible job, and making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Zara

Zara · Married on 08/19/2018

Christy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She quickly understood what my vision was for the wedding and put together a beautiful selection of blooms to match. I met with her at her space in L.A. - not for a floral mockup, but just to discuss my preferences and see some blooms up close. It was extremely helpful and a pleasure to be with her, because she is so talented and passionate about her work. I had a very tight budget but she was able to work with me creatively so I could still get what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, there was so much going on, but I vividly remember being wowed by the bouquets and the centerpieces. She put together such elegant, enchanting arrangements that really made the day come alive.

Sent on 10/12/2018

• Los Angeles See on map
    (310) 663-4707 (Phone number)
    Location of (Honeycomb Affair)